Beware Day Time Armed Robbers

rocky123

I don't care what the source is, I don't believe the statistics, as a percentage of either the resident British expat base and/or as a percentage of UK visitors, two murders doesn't seem to be a credible number - I'll do some digging.

I did some digging, found two more in 2011. One of them occured in England, though. Crazy shit, this one.

http://www.chiangrai.../news/8266.html

As I recall the UK one was as a result of Brit on Brit falling out, something to do with the Hua Hin mafia of construction and real estate expats,

I know I have posted this in the past but same happened to us in Chatkeow 2 way back around 2004...........

Geezer waving a gun in the drive after climbing Gates.....Its a tuesday and when we EVENTUALLY manage to get hold of Plod we are told they can send someone on Thursday............

Total Farce......

House is sold and would NEVER return to live in Pattaya.......

This is why you have your lady get a firearm legally and teach her how to use it. Then shoot these wackos who hop your fence and pull a weapon, whatever time a day it is. If the police won't come until Thursday, you have plenty of time to dispose of the body. whistling.gif

• Like 1

I know I have posted this in the past but same happened to us in Chatkeow 2 way back around 2004...........

Geezer waving a gun in the drive after climbing Gates.....Its a tuesday and when we EVENTUALLY manage to get hold of Plod we are told they can send someone on Thursday............

Total Farce......

House is sold and would NEVER return to live in Pattaya.......

This is why you have your lady get a firearm legally and teach her how to use it. Then shoot these wackos who hop your fence and pull a weapon, whatever time a day it is. If the police won't come until Thursday, you have plenty of time to dispose of the body. whistling.gif

No need to dispose of the body, police will take care of everything for you without any issues

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1

I suggest a girl that know she has HIV and still prostitute is premeditated murder.

If the english guy then do some english girl then it's two more deaths

HIV is no longer a death sentence for Europeans with access to the correct drugs, catch up with medicine.