Really Need Help, Blood Donation At Chula Hospital

MidoriApple

A friend just called, she asked me for help announcing this

She is needing Blood B RH-Negative in urgent, for a patient who has Leukemia.

We considered this type of blood can be found more in Westerner.

Anyone has, please help...

Please contact to Dr.Suriyaphong Saowapruk (คุณหมอ สุริยพงศ์ เสาวพฤกษ์) at CHULA Hospital, Bangkok for donation

Thank you in advance indeed.

Happy holidays to you guys, cheers.

Edited by MidoriApple

9:25 a.m. Fri., Dec. 28 I am unable to make the Private Mail function work. Is this still a live post ?

I have B Neg. blood, and live in Pattaya.

More info about this, Dr.Suriyaphong Saowapruk, himself is the patient and he has admitted now in ICU in this hospital (CHULA)

He is a very good doctor and helps so much of the people, my friend one time was his patient, and we just known about his sickness.

The patient currently has this blood donated from Red Cross, but as I know only 2% of human has this blood type.

And in Red Cross has inadequate, so this patient must be in queue at 1000th.

it would be good if one who has this B rh- would come regularly help people by this donation.

So if any will come, please go to Red Cross (better) and say to donate for A/C of Dr.Suriyaphong Saowapruk,

this can help him get earlier blood.

Honestly, I don't know Dr.Suriyaphong in person, but I like to help him recovery back,

if he can be in shape, so he can work and help a lot more sick people in this world.

I got Blood type A, so this is the thing that I can do, by this announcement, that's all.

And allane, thank you indeed for your PM, and especially for your help, really appreciate for your kind.