Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

Just out of curiousity, do you know why there is a yellow smily face with whiskars on the rock in the middle of nature?

It's on picture number 4.

I was wondering about that too. Looking closer I suspect it is a privacy thing like blurring a face out of a picture.

That makes sense to me. Mistery solved?

• Like 1

Wow SJ , I have been there before !

I paid a lot of money and left Hempty- handed , cheesy.gif

clap2.gif oh that's bad .....cheesy.gif And DAL thinks he's the leader in bad jokes... giggle.gif

I have hit a brick wall on what else to say! tongue.png

Chaing%2520Mai%2520%2520%2520%2520110.JP

oh here's a gate I can get out now ....whistling.gif

Chaing%2520Mai%2520%2520%2520%2520106.JP

Chaing Mai for those who don't know where this is! wink.png

Off course you could always go to the pot shop.... whistling.gif

Chaing%2520Mai%2520%2520%2520%2520190.JP

Edited by samuijimmy
  • Like 1

Just out of curiousity, do you know why there is a yellow smily face with whiskars on the rock in the middle of nature?

It's on picture number 4.

I was wondering about that too. Looking closer I suspect it is a privacy thing like blurring a face out of a picture.

Absolutely correct kha....

Let's go to the beach.....

Chum Phorn Province, south of Thailand. I love this bus, never saw it , looks like bus in Philipines, first I was not feel safe to go with this bus to the beach, but finally it was one of the most comfortable and the people there were so nice, suggest you guys to travell if you are in Chum Phorn ...

( Now when I post here I dont see how to attach file again...) only if I click Quote, then I can upload...curious the system here or am I too doof.facepalm.gif

Hey , good for you , you worked it out

Sorry , Kathy it was not a simple process for me , hope you get there

First I write reply, then post, afterward click quote...then I am available to upload picture...grrrr........it works too. Or anybody tells me other way ;)wai.gifgiggle.gif

Hey , good for you , you worked it out

Sorry , Kathy it was not a simple process for me , hope you get there

First I write reply, then post, afterward click quote...then I am available to upload picture...grrrr........it works too. Or anybody tells me other way wink.pngwai.gifgiggle.gif

hi Kathy

When you start a new post look in the bottom right of the Reply To This Topic box and you should see a button saying More Reply Options,click on that and then you should see another button marked Choose Files.

Hope this helps...........great photos btw thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Kathy, you need to click on More Reply Options in the bottom right of the reply box then the Attach Files options will show. I highlighted it in yellow in the first screen shot below. After clicking on it you will then see the Attach Files options.

post-566-0-86828400-1381069502_thumb.jpg

post-566-0-26214700-1381069515_thumb.jpg

//edit - Shaggy got there first. I had an excuse for being late, I did mine with pictures. biggrin.png

Kathy, you need to click on More Reply Options in the bottom right of the reply box then the Attach Files options will show. I highlighted it in yellow in the first screen shot below. After clicking on it you will then see the Attach Files options.

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

attachicon.gifCapture2.JPG

//edit - Shaggy got there first. I had an excuse for being late, I did mine with pictures. biggrin.png

Better late than never ............ coffee1.gif

(only kidding biggrin.png )

• Like 1

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

attachicon.gifCapture2.JPG

Better late than never ............ coffee1.gif

(only kidding biggrin.png )

Big thanks Tywais and Shaggy, l shall do step by step as u said....kha.clap2.gif

Edited by Tywais
Fixed quote

There are some free programs that you can add different things to images... been years since I have tried to use them, so can't remember there names. ... rolleyes.gif perhaps Kathy will tell us! wink.png

Meanwhile back in Hua Hin.... Sharing the road....

DSC02995.JPG

DSC02992.JPG

I'm using Photoscape Programm, easy and fast. www.photoscape.com , free download. I made only resize and put name on this programm kha.

• Like 1

Took this one this morning before sunrise,the house was built by a farang for his partner and the relationship broke up before the house was finished inside although it appears to be finished on the outside.

It has never been lived in and is now home to I estimate 500 pigeons.You may have to strain to see them

lined up around the roof but if I had left it any later most of them would have take off to feed.

DSC08118.JPG

Edited by Ron19
  • Like 2