Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ace of Pop said:

Yet we teach our Children not to play on the road,!!!, They Dont, ....

As you say, I do the same..

But " they don't ", I have a great doubt

I'm, we aren't playing on the road but cycling with helmets , clown shirts and working lights ; yellow or white in front and red on the back

We were eleven people with three security pickups with red lights  and often we have a police car with us, not yesterday but one of the driver was a policeman.

I do each month between 1,000 and 1,700 kilometers ( sometimes more when going to the provinces of north Thailand or going to Laos ,on my MTBike since nearly ten years I'm living in Isan

I always wear a helmet, even when going to the nearest village which is at 2,5 km from mine  and I always respect the lights and never ride on the wrong side of the road..

Maybe it's because at more than 67 y old I'm still alive :D

28501357333_71c0617dc8_b.jpg

Olympus TG 860

18 hours ago, Assurancetourix said:

As you say, I do the same..

But " they don't ", I have a great doubt

I'm, we aren't playing on the road but cycling with helmets , clown shirts and working lights ; yellow or white in front and red on the back

We were eleven people with three security pickups with red lights  and often we have a police car with us, not yesterday but one of the driver was a policeman.

I do each month between 1,000 and 1,700 kilometers ( sometimes more when going to the provinces of north Thailand or going to Laos ,on my MTBike since nearly ten years I'm living in Isan

I always wear a helmet, even when going to the nearest village which is at 2,5 km from mine  and I always respect the lights and never ride on the wrong side of the road..

Maybe it's because at more than 67 y old I'm still alive :D

28501357333_71c0617dc8_b.jpg

Olympus TG 860

Unfortunately, we are blessed with Lycra Cycle Yobs in our area,a good lecture from You would help. They give normal folks such as You a bad name.I have dash cams of them showing total disregards to other road users,as seen on You Tube.

Archived