Street And Road Shots Anywhwere In Thailand!

samuijimmy

Arriving at Phichai station

Photo0423.jpg

What's the problem,dont you know it's seniors week and some of us like to celebrate that.Me included as well as some others.biggrin.pngcheesy.gif

tongue.pngcheesy.gifcheesy.gif Well it's getting me confusted facepalm.gif David gave me a "blast" yesterday for using the wrong thread... 555...biggrin.png I left some brooms to help clean it up... but nothing happened! rolleyes.gif

We'll put it down to we all are having Senior moments Senor! wink.png

Nice pic by the way!!! ^thumbsup.gif

oh they should go here!...

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/656653-trains-passengers-and-trainstations/

Edited by samuijimmy
  • Like 2

Arriving at Phichai station

Photo0423.jpg

What's the problem,dont you know it's seniors week and some of us like to celebrate that.Me included as well as some others.biggrin.pngcheesy.gif

tongue.pngcheesy.gifcheesy.gif Well it's getting me confusted facepalm.gif David gave me a "blast" yesterday for using the wrong thread... 555...biggrin.png I left some brooms to help clean it up... but nothing happened! rolleyes.gifWe'll put it down to we all are having Senior moments rolleyes.gifSenor! wink.png

Nice pic by the way!!! ^thumbsup.gif

oh they should go here!...

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/656653-trains-passengers-and-trainstations/

You might have to strain your eyes a little but if you look closely there are street veiws on either side of the railway lines.rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

Hahaha, sadly I am not elligable for seniors week, yet.. But I heard next week it's senior moments week. I'm there...laugh.png

Colourful taxi rank.

Maybe think about cropping out the top stuff like power lines. wai2.gif

Funny you should say that because the photo is actually cropped,there was a lot more road and telephone lines in the original photo.w00t.gif

I didn't have much time to frame the photo because it was taken from the back of a moving pick-up.....If I had been on foot it would of

been easier to keep the lines out of the frame.....maybe whistling.gif

^^ @Jim.........would be a neigh on miracle to take a traffic photo in Thailand without having the accursed black lines.

Edited by shaggy1969

Colourful taxi rank.

Maybe think about cropping out the top stuff like power lines. wai2.gif

Funny you should say that because the photo is actually cropped,there was a lot more road and telephone lines in the original photo.w00t.gif

I didn't have much time to frame the photo because it was taken from the back of a moving pick-up.....If I had been on foot it would of

been easier to keep the lines out of the frame.....maybe whistling.gif

^^ @Jim.........would be a neigh on miracle to take a traffic photo in Thailand without having the accursed black lines.

Well at least the lines shows the new lines above.... That was supposed to have solved all the electric problems here... Well it did for a few months, but lately we had problems! facepalm.gif

Here's the garbage truck coming!!! Hold your nose!tongue.png

IMG_8426.JPG

• Like 1