Big Bike Ban In Khao Yai

Whale

well, i will document the guy with decibel meter and his actions with my new Sony action camera and will tell him that i will show that video to my lawyer - which i can - as i believe they have no legal right to do that.

First of all, they have to give you a document stating the decibel of your bike and they have to fine you too if it is illegal! As one poster stated, they guy did not even showed him the db meter! and it is not sure if the db meter was on!

and lets see what will happen. Most probably the decibel meter guy will leave with db meter between his legs!

I guess all tv members will have to wait as we went so fast we missed the gate by 70 kilometers smile.png. Maybe ill get to be denied entrance on my next trip

Hope they dont get one of those pollution detectors as next week i am going to cut my catalytic convertor out. When i go through the park the monkey wont worry about going death as i will kill them with noxious gas.

Its funny this post...cos its already been edited...cheesy.gif

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^

Too fast? Or feared getting caught by rain?

Most likely they will prefer to deny entrance to sole riders or very small groups (2-3). With larger groups it is hard to single some riders out or to reject the whole group as the group would be blocking the entrance with endless discussions and talks about what to do now. But we will see. Guess there are already less bikes in Khao Yai as people don't like to risk being turned away. Good for the park, bad for the bikers. Such a cruel and unfair world coffee1.gif

well, i will document the guy with decibel meter and his actions with my new Sony action camera and will tell him that i will show that video to my lawyer - which i can - as i believe they have no legal right to do that.

First of all, they have to give you a document stating the decibel of your bike and they have to fine you too if it is illegal! As one poster stated, they guy did not even showed him the db meter! and it is not sure if the db meter was on!

and lets see what will happen. Most probably the decibel meter guy will leave with db meter between his legs!

I guess all tv members will have to wait as we went so fast we missed the gate by 70 kilometers smile.png. Maybe ill get to be denied entrance on my next trip

Hope they dont get one of those pollution detectors as next week i am going to cut my catalytic convertor out. When i go through the park the monkey wont worry about going death as i will kill them with noxious gas.

hahahss. macaques - at the gate or living there:D - have to wit more!

We were going too fast yankee so it is normal to pass it 70 km:D

Obviously this whole thing was not implemented. I was in Khao Yai last week and the noise from the various bikers groups going up the road was shocking. As well as the general driving of the car drivers who drove like maniacs.

• Like 1

Obviously this whole thing was not implemented. I was in Khao Yai last week and the noise from the various bikers groups going up the road was shocking. As well as the general driving of the car drivers who drove like maniacs.

Writings on the wall for the Baboons...unfortunately.

You mean we're not allowed to edit our posts now?

Explain?

Anyway, back on topic. As I mentioned earlier, the Khao Yai National Park is quite large. There really is no need for the resident wildlife (with the exception of those greedy macaques) to venture anywhere near the few roads that cross the park.

Big bikes, even those with after-market exhausts should not be a problem. The only problem stems from a few sensitive western souls who are too lazy to trek to the interior to do their birdwatching. or have a bias against big bikes.

Edited by H1w4yR1da

Explain?

Anyway, back on topic. As I mentioned earlier, the Khao Yai National Park is quite large. There really is no need for the resident wildlife (with the exception of those greedy macaques) to venture anywhere near the few roads that cross the park.

Big bikes, even those with after-market exhausts should not be a problem. The only problem stems from a few sensitive western souls who are too lazy to trek to the interior to do their birdwatching. or have a bias against big bikes.

or they do not have courage in their lives on riding a bike or they are jealous of bikers and try to shit on them by reasoning macaques and baboonsbiggrin.png

Classic escapist human psychology. if you cannot do, just try to shit on people that can do!

And i dont think so there was a db test at the gates as there were millions of bikers that day there.

Edited by ll2

Its funny this post...cos its already been edited...cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif alt=cheesy.gif pagespeed_url_hash=3951237149 width=32 height=20>

Explain?

NP's are for the wildlife and the environment first and foremost...when will you think about that?

The wildlife does not come into Pattaya and fart loudly in your face...

Explain?

or they do not have courage in their lives on riding a bike or they are jealous of bikers and try to shit on them by reasoning macaques and baboonsbiggrin.png

Classic escapist human psychology. if you cannot do, just try to shit on people that can do!

And i dont think so there was a db test at the gates as there were millions of bikers that day there.

Oh how I wish I had the balls to race through a NP and make as much noise as I can...poor timid and scared little me.

Well, I'm still up for a Sat-Sun ride sometime to test out the resolve of the entrance guys. And also to stick it to some on this thread.

My pipes are still stock but not for much longer. Hili may be up for it even though he has Akra's on his R6.

Anyone else? II2?

Free beer for the first rider to hit a monkey!!

All these pithy sayings about hitting monkeys in a national park for nothing. They were not even able to make it to the park entrance. So they changed their agenda and tried to hit pick-ups. But again they failed wink.png

• Like 1

Well, I'm still up for a Sat-Sun ride sometime to test out the resolve of the entrance guys. And also to stick it to some on this thread.

My pipes are still stock but not for much longer. Hili may be up for it even though he has Akra's on his R6.

Anyone else? II2?

Free beer for the first rider to hit a monkey!!

All these pithy sayings about hitting monkeys in a national park for nothing. They were not even able to make it to the park entrance. So they changed their agenda and tried to hit pick-ups. But again they failed wink.png

This is something I am happy for that they failed at, I wish nobody an accident. But i think the result of hitting a monkey at 220 km/h or hitting a van at 220 km/h might not be that different to the rider and bike.

• Like 1

Rumour control, here are the facts. The 304 highway through the park was so good, we weren't bothered about entering. Too busy having a good time. You should try it sometime. Oh I forgot, like that other troll here, Showgirl, you're not really a biker. You just post in the Bikes forum to continually show your dislike of big bike riders. I wonder why that is? Unable or lacking the skill to ride big bikes? Can't afford them? That's ok, they're not for everyone. I remember asking you somewhere before to tell us what you ride and still no reply. Pray, do tell. Is it something f***y like a Honda Phantom?

Anyway, there really is no need to bother anymore about big bikes entering the park. The Thai riders more than have that sorted judging by the sheer number of bikes on those roads.

And no, we didn't hit or even aim for any monkeys on the road. The cagers had already taken care of that after seeing the amount of road kill.

Edited by H1w4yR1da
  • Like 1

yadda yadda yadda...you're not a real biker like me...yadda yadda...I'm a real biker nanni nanni nah nah

Funny how you 2 or 3 guys have to keep talking about 'big' bikes....what are you trying to over compensate for ?

Edited by Showbags

A simple question. Do you ride? If so, which bike? Your hatred of big bikes is obvious.

We keep mentioning big bikes because that's what we ride and they're the focus of this thread. If you want to change that to discussing penis size, well that embarrassingly speaks volumes about what goes through your mind. I'm sure there's an 'alternative' forum on TV to suit your needs. LOL!

Rumour control, here are the facts. The 304 highway through the park was so good, we weren't bothered about entering. Too busy having a good time. You should try it sometime. Oh I forgot, like that other troll here, Showgirl, you're not really a biker. You just post in the Bikes forum to continually show your dislike of big bike riders. I wonder why that is? Unable or lacking the skill to ride big bikes? Can't afford them? That's ok, they're not for everyone. I remember asking you somewhere before to tell us what you ride and still no reply. Pray, do tell. Is it something f***y like a Honda Phantom?

Anyway, there really is no need to bother anymore about big bikes entering the park. The Thai riders more than have that sorted judging by the sheer number of bikes on those roads.

And no, we didn't hit or even aim for any monkeys on the road. The cagers had already taken care of that after seeing the amount of road kill.

Pedantic here! The 304 doesn't go through the park it goes around the park. So did you go into the park or around it with yankee? Yes I'm really a bike rider. OK used to be.

Edited by VocalNeal

Well,technically we didn't enter the park. We followed the 304 between Khao Yai and Thaplan National Parks. We were having such a blast the time pased us by and then it was time for some Gai Yang. It was getting late so we left entering the park for another day.

BTW, it's not YOUR riding qualifications that are being questioned, it's the bike-hating trolls on this thread

Edited by H1w4yR1da

Well,technically we didn't enter the park. We followed the 304 between Khao Yai and Thaplan National Parks. We were having such a blast the time pased us by and then it was time for some Gai Yang. It was getting late so we left entering the park for another day.

BTW, it's not YOUR riding qualifications that are being questioned, it's the bike-hating trolls on this thread

That's funny, first you make a big thing out of entering the park and when the day comes you just drive round it.

• Like 1

A simple question. Do you ride? If so, which bike? Your hatred of big bikes is obvious.

We keep mentioning big bikes because that's what we ride and they're the focus of this thread. If you want to change that to discussing penis size, well that embarrassingly speaks volumes about what goes through your mind. I'm sure there's an 'alternative' forum on TV to suit your needs. LOL!

does it matter what he rides man?

a macaque is a macaque on any bike, be it wave or a Harley or a literbike.laugh.png

NP's are for the wildlife and the environment first and foremost...when will you think about that?

No one here's denying that. Just take a look at the park on Google Maps and tell me there are too many roads for bikes to disturb the wildlife.

The wildlife does not come into Pattaya and fart loudly in your face...

You haven't seen some of the women in Pattaya!

The roads around Khao Yai are a magnet for Bangkok motorcyclists as it is a pleasant place to go. We, that means guys on this forum are in the minority when it comes to motorcycles. Whether they be loud or quiet and Russians on Harleys probably don't go to Khao Yai. If they do it is not in large numbers.

Any problem there is has been created by the majority of park users. It is a result of the "recent" availability of larger capacity, faster bikes and the lack of concern of the majority for other road users, park visitors and the laws pertaining to vehicle noise emission. They think loud is cool..

Any changes to the eligibility of certain motorcycles is a result of over use or over abuse. It is because of and is directed at the majority.

Any restriction on park traffic may effect the in and out around the loop joy riders but enthusiastic riders will simply do the extra mileage and still annoy residents/non bikes and those with sensitive hearing on the roads north of the park.

For frustrated bikers there is always the loop west of Bangkok off Hwy 4 not quite the distance maybe but...

Edited by VocalNeal
  • Like 1

We get many Big Bike riders on their way to the Triangle ,Ferang and Thai, never a problem, the problem ones are the Local <deleted> on 125cc kiddy bikes with moded exhausts , no lights or mirrors.Do they have Parents.?. Seems to me the Real Fast Bikes make a sweet sound, as opposed to a Wasp Farting in a Bean Can noise from them 125 moped things.biggrin.png .

• Like 1