Whaddap Thaivisa

Canadian-Jesse

What happened to the love of your life which you could hardly bare leaving behind before you went to LOS.

It was like romeo and juliet before you went, what has LOS done to you? O wait I know, you have been corrupted :o was to be expected.

The only thing I am suprised at is you have ended up with a Danish girl. Are you nuts??? You have just been to Thailand man and you get with a Danish bird??? <deleted>??? Oh well you were a bit of a wrong un all along :D

What happened to the love of your life which you could hardly bare leaving behind before you went to LOS.

It was like romeo and juliet before you went, what has LOS done to you? O wait I know, you have been corrupted :o was to be expected.

The only thing I am suprised at is you have ended up with a Danish girl. Are you nuts??? You have just been to Thailand man and you get with a Danish bird??? <deleted>??? Oh well you were a bit of a wrong un all along :D

rj81 I think you'd be suprised just how many on the backpacker circuit who haven't brought sand to the beach end up taking a liking to the imported stuff :D

rj81 I think you'd be suprised just how many on the backpacker circuit who haven't brought sand to the beach end up taking a liking to the imported stuff :o

You reeeaaaalllyyy think in all the time he spent here he never 'brought sand to the beach'?

You're not with me here DeathbyDurian;

'sand' = non-Thai female travel companion

'beach' = Land of Thai females

'imported stuff' = unaccompanied non-Thai females

although

'I think you'd be suprised just how many on the backpacker circuit who haven't brought a non-Thai female travel companion to the Land of Thai females end up taking a liking to unaccompanied non-Thai females.'

just doesn't quite have the same ring to it!

rj81 I think you'd be suprised just how many on the backpacker circuit who haven't brought sand to the beach end up taking a liking to the imported stuff :D

You reeeaaaalllyyy think in all the time he spent here he never 'brought sand to the beach'?

although

'I think you'd be suprised just how many on the backpacker circuit who haven't brought a non-Thai female travel companion to the Land of Thai females end up taking a liking to unaccompanied non-Thai females.'

:o

although

HA! Oops. :o

Well, that girl got crazy and she already had this wild idea that I couldn't talk to her while I was gone or email her so that shit ended and quick I should say.

Also, we were never "officially" dating 'cause to be completely honest, I didn't want to go to Thailand with a girlfriend. She wanted me to date her but, I said "No."

Yes, I really do prefer the imported stuff, it's much finer in my own personal opinion.

Anna went home last night so now it's my turn to visit Denmark. Ooo

Put it in a blog - thanks!

Blog's are for f4gs... by the way how's yours doing?

:D ROTLFLMAO... This Jess has some humour in him.... That was good! :D

people think i kill u already ..

ohh just rumour :D

errr.. Canadian-Jesse =TGS ??

:D:D

Could well be couldn't it... Toooooo Similar in so many ways... But Actually I think just coincidence.. maybe a long lost cousin or something.

Course IP originating from Canada sort of puts an end to that debate... :o

Hey, all things can be re/routed.... :D

Well, that girl got crazy and she already had this wild idea that I couldn't talk to her while I was gone or email her so that shit ended and quick I should say.

Also, we were never "officially" dating 'cause to be completely honest, I didn't want to go to Thailand with a girlfriend. She wanted me to date her but, I said "No."

Yes, I really do prefer the imported stuff, it's much finer in my own personal opinion.

Anna went home last night so now it's my turn to visit Denmark. Ooo

Yeah, Jesse.... Mayb a lesson learnt... Never let on how you feel about a girl to a 20000 plus member board... If already after two months, all things change...

Bugger the danish girl.. If you've shagged her already, why bother spending moeny to go to Denmark... You're far from ready to get serious.... Keep your money for your next trip to LOS> :D:D

So any plans to go back to Thailand?

Oh yeah, I'd love to go back sometime next year or so. I will go back when the time is right, that's for sure.

When Danish people can travel again??? When is the time wrong..?

How can the time be wrong?

I've been awake since of the crack of dawn Old Croc.... running around to meetings all over the island, answering emails when I got home & am supposed to be working/writing right now but, this is sooooooooo much more fun!!! No wonder I have sleep disorder..... :o

Good morning Khall. :D

It's still evening in my neck of the woods Old Croc! :D

It's just you seem to wake up about this time Khall :D

I want to go to south Americaaaaaaaaaaa,

I want to go to South Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........!!!!!!!!!!! :o