Vasectomy- Any Problems?

kyb789

Would like to hear from those with experience. I have read some horror stories on the internet, but want to know the real risks of pain/complcations. Can't find any statistics. Descrete people can PM me. Appreciate any info on your satisfaction level.

I am probably an exception but my vasectomy was a nightmare. The actual operation was fine, fairly quick and only a little pain. BUT my blood does not tend to coagulate easily. What the doctors didn't tell me is that you can get blood leaking into the scrotum which requires a drain. Anyway that's what happened to me. They discharged me after about 1 hour and by the time i got home i was in serious pain. Over the next day my scrotum swelled up as large as a grapefruit and i was in agony. Eventually my whole penis/scrotum turned black. I was off work for 2 weeks and took over a month to fully recover.

But don't let me put you off.

The spermatic cord which is cut during a vasectomy procedure lies in a bundle that contains a nerve, 2 small veins as well as a small artery. These can fairly easily get damaged during the procedure in inexperienced hands but, although bleeding is a known complication, it does not occur that frequently.

Important to stay on your back for 2h or so in the clinic or hospital to give the incision time to settle, wear tight fitting underpants immediately after and don't walk too much or climb stairs..

Lots of discussions previously in this forum on the subject..

Just read Ozzy Osbournes autobiography, he was one wasted individual, but that aside, he had a vasectomy and said his <deleted> swelled up like footballs. Didn't really sound inviting, but no doubt most work out or the guys sure wouldn't be queuing up for it otherwise.

I had it done at the

http://www.csr360gpn.org/partners/profile/population-and-community-development-association-pda/

http://www.mechaifoundation.org/mechai_home.asp

Sukhumvit Soi 12, in 1993.

It took 9 minutes

Three days of walking and sitting very slowly, and hurting, but I will never have to worry about the cost or concern associated with the raising of children.

I can think of of only a few people whom I know who have not had it done, and I do not know of anyone complaining.

Best of Luck.

I had the snip a few years back. Less than ten minutes (actually it took longer to fill out the paperwork) and hardly felt a thing. Until afterwards. A day on the sofa with a bag of frozen peas does the trick.

Did it 12 years ago because I didn't like to become father anymore. The day after the vasectomy I went to work and got the threads removed five days later. No pain, no issues. Sexlife does not change and in the case of... You're sure not the father. Best decision I've made.

Fatfather

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Thaivisa Connect App