Allegations Of Assault Whilst Incarcerated Made At Pattaya Police Station

Rimmer

Allegations of assault whilst incarcerated made at Pattaya Police Station

jail-4.jpg

PATTAYA:--At 2am on Friday Morning a former prisoner who was kept overnight at the Cells at Pattaya Police Station lodged a complaint alleging he was assaulted by a group of prisoners whilst behind bars and when he tried to report the incident upon his release the Custody Sergeant decided to take no action.

Early on Thursday Morning Khun Siam aged 30, who works at Pattaya City Hall as a technician was picked up by Pattaya Police due to being intoxicated in a public place. He was taken to the cells and kept there overnight so he could sober-up before appearing in Court later on Thursday where he received a small fine for public order offenses.

Full story:--http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/69235/allegations-assault-incarcerated-pattaya-police-station/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-12-28

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

the cells are run on behalf of the police by a group of trusted long term prisoners. in return the police supply them with yaba and allow them to support themselves by stealing food and clothing off the other prisoners. they also sell yaba to the other inmates for the police and also do all the negotiating when an arrested person wants to buy their way out. no doubt the police dont want this investigated

the cells are run on behalf of the police by a group of trusted long term prisoners. in return the police supply them with yaba and allow them to support themselves by stealing food and clothing off the other prisoners. they also sell yaba to the other inmates for the police and also do all the negotiating when an arrested person wants to buy their way out. no doubt the police dont want this investigated

Are you a regular at this establishment? rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

I hope not but at one stage I did spend some time there so I had time to observe what was going on

I hope not but at one stage I did spend some time there so I had time to observe what was going on

You're right - I spent I night in there and that's exactly what goes on. Tobe fair, the inmates in question were kind to me, and to a number of other people that were brought in overnight and were in varying states of distress.