Sourcing A Second Hand Car

ezzra

I don't have the time to look for a second hand car for my self, there used to be a chappy

called Chris if I'm not wrong, who, for a fee, will source the car you want by visiting auctions,

private sellers and dealers and assist you all the way to the point of the purchase.

anybody know of a similar service being provided by a company or an individuals?

There's a British-managed company 'Expat Motors' in Bang Na, Bangkok - they have a good website and will help you source and purchase a used car if you want. I don't know how much they charge or why you'd want such a service but if you just want something basic don't forget that Toyota Sure offers a 1-year warranty on used cars and will do all the 'complicated' paperwork for registration, insurance and tax for you, for free....

• 3 months later...

There's a British-managed company 'Expat Motors' in Bang Na, Bangkok - they have a good website and will help you source and purchase a used car if you want. I don't know how much they charge or why you'd want such a service but if you just want something basic don't forget that Toyota Sure offers a 1-year warranty on used cars and will do all the 'complicated' paperwork for registration, insurance and tax for you, for free....

I got my car about three years ago from expat motors in Bang Na, I can strongly recommend them, the guy who runs expat motors is English and his name is Tim Brooks, he got the car I was looking for and it has done well for me the last three years I have had it, it's been very reliable.