Specific Passport Photos Bangkok

Neeeko

Hello,

I need to get 6 5cm/6cm passport photos taken. I'm in the UK at the moment and went to a photography shop and they said the sizes aren't normal so I couldn't get any.

I arrive to Bangkok tomorrow so am hoping to find somewhere there. Even if they cant get the right size, any place that can take photos for me would be ok.

Thanks!

Go to the departures (top floor) of bkk airport after you have cleared imm and baggage collection walk past all the check in counters until youre in between the 2 immigration areas you'll see an elevator/ and escalator to an upper floor where the post office is,, I think there's a service somewhere there for passport sized photos,, unless of course you require the photos prior to that although cant imagine why ??

My immediate reaction is you talked to some inexperienced clerk back there in the UK. With digital photos, you can very easily manipulate the size on the computer and then print out the exact size you asked for. That is what the shops will do here in Thailand, so I am sure a reasonably competent shop in the UK could do that.

Should take all of 30 secs, at best.