Can You Suggest A Good Travel Agent In Bkk?

CBinParadise

Hi

I'm looking for recommendations for good travel agents, roughly within 10 blocks of Sukhumvit/Ploenchit from Emporium to Siam Center.

To me "good" means reliable, efficient, knowledgable, reachable by phone and email, prompt to return calls, that sort of thing. I don't mind paying the agent a fair price for good service.

Does anyone know any agents like this?

DonIt laugh, 'm not smoking dope, they do exist --- my previous agent was exactly like this before she retired.

Thanks for any suggestions.

I deal with Turismo Asia. Everything goes via phone. They deliver tickets to home if in the Sukhumvit area, or to the Landmark for pick up.

They work the normal business hrs and Saturday till 12:00.

Good service so far. My business requires frequent changes in destination and flight times and they were able to match that up in 95% of the cases.

You can use my name as reference: K. Erwin and you probably get the same treatment. Have been working with them for 5 years.

Hi

I'm looking for recommendations for good travel agents, roughly within 10 blocks of Sukhumvit/Ploenchit from Emporium to Siam Center.

To me "good" means reliable, efficient, knowledgable, reachable by phone and email, prompt to return calls, that sort of thing. I don't mind paying the agent a fair price for good service.

Does anyone know any agents like this?

DonIt laugh, 'm not smoking dope, they do exist --- my previous agent was exactly like this before she retired.

Thanks for any suggestions.

I always use Peter Aldridge at SP Thai Connections based in the shopping centre under the Ambassador Hotel on Soi 11. Phone02-651-1479, mob 01-848-1059, [email protected].

Good bloke, v.reliable and knows the business inside out.

Thank you, Erwin1011, OldAsiaHand, and BKK90210 --- I will contact your recommendations first thing tomorrow.

Thaivisa is a godsend -- so are you guys.

Sincerely,

Cheeseburger

Thank you, Erwin1011, OldAsiaHand, and BKK90210 --- I will contact your recommendations first thing tomorrow.

Thaivisa is a godsend -- so are you guys.

Sincerely,

Cheeseburger

And thanks to PanzerJohn as well.

Copied from BangkokAtoZ;

The Most Excellent SKS Travel Agency

SKS Travel is a small agency located in the lobby of the Top Inn Hotel on Sukhumvit Road between The Landmark Hotel and Sukhumvit Soi 4 (Soi Nana). I first used their services nearly a year ago when I went to Phnom Penh with a friend who uses them regularly, and have used them a number of times since, always with more than satisfactory results.

My most recent experience leads me to write this story. Last week I ordered a steeply discounted air ticket to go with some friends to Phnom Penh, but in the event, I was unable to go.

Of course, such a ticket is non-transferable, non-endorsable, and, in this case most importantly of all, non-refundable. I finally got around to arranging to pay for the ticket yesterday, but instead of going myself, I hired a motorcycle taxi driver to run the errand for me. I called the agent to let her know he would be coming soon with cash in hand.

Her response was the first thing leading me to write. She told me not to worry about it and just wait until next time I went to the agency. Now, the agency had already paid for the ticket, so I thought it was extraordinarily nice of her considering I haven't used the agency that much. I assured her the arrangement was already made and the driver would be there soon.

After the driver did arrive, the agent called me and said she had talked the situation over with the airline, and someone there allowed her to cancel the ticket for a small fee. Considering I expected to be out the entire fare, that was nice news.

I don't know how the agent managed to get the ticket cancelled, but you can be sure I deeply appreciated of her efforts on my behalf.

Needless to say, I will be using KSK Travel for my future travel needs. And I urge anyone needing the services of a travel agency in Bangkok to consider trying this one.

KSK Travel Service Co., Ltd.

Lobby, Top Inn Hotel

128 Sukhumvit Road, near The Landmark Hotel

Bangkok 10110 Thailand

Tel.: 02-253-8359, 02-656-8290~2

Fax: 02-253-6077

E-mail: [email protected]