Brand New 2 Bed House For Rent

I have two brand new 2 bedroom houses for rent which can be fully furnished with Air Con, TV, Sofa, beds, fridge, microwave. European style bathroom with hot water shower unit. Lovley location in the town center of Haul Taleng which is 80KMS from Korat.

Rent is Bht 5,000 per month fully furnished and Bht 3,000 per month non furnished.

Just to add to this, this would be an ideal location for someone wishing to retire in the LOS and enjoy a atosmphere of rural life. There are plenty of places close by to visit and also Korat is only 80KMS away so you could do your weekly or monthly shopping at Tesco's or the Mall.

There are plenty of eating places which are very cheap and some Bars with resturants in this small town.

All in all I have lived here for the past 5 years and I plan to stay forever as it is a freindly place and I have gotten to know most of the locals.

Hi KL.

Do you have any pix of the houses?

If you need help with uploading the pics please PM me. :o

Unfortunately I do not at present as I am working in Iraq and last December I purchased these two houses just before I left to go back to Iraq. I will get some Pics this time (as I will be there on the 7th March for 3 weeks) and post them.

• 3 months later...

Hi KL.

Do you have any pix of the houses?

If you need help with uploading the pics please PM me. :o

Unfortunately I do not at present as I am working in Iraq and last December I purchased these two houses just before I left to go back to Iraq. I will get some Pics this time (as I will be there on the 7th March for 3 weeks) and post them.

Well Koratlover,

What about the pictures? Have you take some?

Hope you came well out of Irak!

Grtz,

Norman