Steak Restaurant?

TS79

Speak as you find........

I've had really excellent steaks at Buffalo (Kata and Karon), and especially the most marvellous tenderloin steaks that even my 6 year old child managed to get through.

Beside the street, hardly 'posh', but jeez was the steak good.

Patong on the north end of beach accross from novotel, great location (its built on rocks on the beach), service is nice, no road noise/smells and the MR pepper stake will have you coming back again and again. Price is about 500 baht a main. Bargin. Not sure if others think the same but i think seafood in thailand would best be left in the sea. not good enough to sell on a plate. Happy to be corrected!

Patong on the north end of beach accross from novotel, great location (its built on rocks on the beach), service is nice, no road noise/smells and the MR pepper stake will have you coming back again and again. Price is about 500 baht a main. Bargin. Not sure if others think the same but i think seafood in thailand would best be left in the sea. not good enough to sell on a plate. Happy to be corrected!

Sounds like you are talking about 'Joe's Downstairs'.

I dont think you'll get a steak for 500Baht at Joe's....more around 1500Baht.

I dont think you'll get a steak for 500Baht at Joe's....more around 1500Baht.

Yes, that's why I enquired as 500 baht seemed a bit light for Joe's But 1,500 baht .... WOW

I don’t mind paying 1500 Baht for a darn good steak. Something around 400g, prime US or Aussie grain/corn fed. Don’t give any of that free range crap. I want a fat lazy cow, which has spent most of his life lying under a tree, and being hand fed.

I don’t mind paying 1500 Baht for a darn good steak. Something around 400g, prime US or Aussie grain/corn fed. Don’t give any of that free range crap. I want a fat lazy cow, which has spent most of his life lying under a tree, and being hand fed.

You should try Kobe steak from Japan.

we always make it a point to visit

Grill Hutte Restaurant & Guesthouse Guesthouse à Phuket - Patong144/3-5 Thaweewong Road, Patong 83150

when we are on patong

very good imho

If i'm not mistaken Grillhutte is already gone for a long time.

For sure the german cook is gone.