Cth Tv Card

mackes

You do not need a card at the moment as all the channels are free to view since Christmas - see the satellite updates thread for more details

abs_itv.jpg

And many more channels like;

Skymovies

Travel channel

Crime and Investigation

Fox Crime

Outdoor channel

Edge Sport

C Sport (where the BPL will be)

Jim Jam

Kids Co

and many more - enjoy over the new year

Edited by joncl
  • Like 1

You do not need a card at the moment as all the channels are free to view since Christmas - see the satellite updates thread for more details

abs_itv.jpg

Skymovies

Travel channel

Crime and Investigation

Fox Crime

Outdoor channel

Edge Sport

Jim Jam

Kids Co

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but how do I get to see CTH satellite?

I have an Openbox satellite decoder and if i list the available satellites then I can see Thaicom, Vinasat, DTV and a few others but nothing about CTH.

Sorry but i am completely ignorant along these lines.

abs_itv.jpg

Skymovies

Travel channel

Crime and Investigation

Fox Crime

Outdoor channel

Edge Sport

Jim Jam

Kids Co

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but how do I get to see CTH satellite?

I have an Openbox satellite decoder and if i list the available satellites then I can see Thaicom, Vinasat, DTV and a few others but nothing about CTH.

Sorry but i am completely ignorant along these lines.

You need to have your dish pointing at the ABS 1 Satellite at 75.o deg East to receive the CTH channels.

• Like 1

If I live in a big condo that currently has a communal dish for True, how will I be able to get CTH?

True Visions use Thaicom 5 satellite at 78.5 deg East, so you will not be able to receive CTH. The additional problem is that CTH are on ABS 1 satellite at 75.o deg E on the C-band , which requires a large black dish

Thanks for the info. I have two small dishes at the moment. One pointing East towards Vinasat and the other West to Thaicom 5.

If I invest n the big black dish and point to ABS 1 what other Satellite stations or programs would become available?

If I live in a big condo that currently has a communal dish for True, how will I be able to get CTH?

True Visions use Thaicom 5 satellite at 78.5 deg East, so you will not be able to receive CTH. The additional problem is that CTH are on ABS 1 satellite at 75.o deg E on the C-band , which requires a large black dish

So presumably if my condo is so minded, it can put up the dish required for CTH and then the individual condos that wish to subscribe can do so (as it does at the moment with True)? And if people want True and CTH, it's just a matter of having two receivers and two subscriptions?

So presumably if my condo is so minded, it can put up the dish required for CTH and then the individual condos that wish to subscribe can do so (as it does at the moment with True)? And if people want True and CTH, it's just a matter of having two receivers and two subscriptions?

+ laying Cables from the "new" communal CTH dish to all Condos.

Thanks for the info. I have two small dishes at the moment. One pointing East towards Vinasat and the other West to Thaicom 5.

If I invest n the big black dish and point to ABS 1 what other Satellite stations or programs would become available?

http://www.lyngsat.com/ABS-1.html

This is a list of all channels available on ABS1. Those on a cream coloured background are free to air.

OK, we are back to everyday, channels encrypted again.

So the OP question is still unanswered. Any hints?