U F O Spotted In Sakon Nakhon On Christmas Day: You Just Can't Fake This Stuff

webfact

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read most of the replies here and I must say most of them if not all are really stupid and ignorant. Wouldn't it be nice just to find out what it really was??? Instead of talking bad about the country in MAY beliving in.

They ARE here ............... and they like the place so much, they've decided to stay.

post-164009-0-59683100-1357433407_thumb.

mmmh, I thought about these guy's:

http://www.ufo-music.info/

And they are????????

UFO!

You aren't interested, to follow links, are you?

Nothing would be easier for British rock legends UFO than to rest on their laurels. The band could easily release the occasional best-of album to earn a few additional royalties and otherwise content themselves with looking back at their exceptionally glorious past. And it certainly wouldn’t be a problem for UFO to sell out tours on the strength of their legendary name with a great hoopla and low artistic values.

Edited by Scott

I HAVE 1080p Full HD of silver orb filmed while travelling over central Australia on root to Singapore on s 777 came from below i was sitting near wing and engine pod came up from below and we were at 38,000 feet and then the silver orb did a right angle turn .i never new i filmed it until watch on large plasma as clear as day ......

We are not alone for all the no believers

I HAVE 1080p Full HD of silver orb filmed while travelling over central Australia on root to Singapore on s 777 came from below i was sitting near wing and engine pod came up from below and we were at 38,000 feet and then the silver orb did a right angle turn .i never new i filmed it until watch on large plasma as clear as day ......

That was a wayward boomerang.

I have read most of the replies here and I must say most of them if not all are really stupid and ignorant. Wouldn't it be nice just to find out what it really was??? Instead of talking bad about the country in MAY beliving in.

Not at all. It has been quite entertaining to read the replies.

Don't take life so seriously. Its all light hearted stuff.

They ARE here ............... and they like the place so much, they've decided to stay.

post-164009-0-59683100-1357433407_thumb.

I was hoping Aliens had bigger Tits, smaller butts, and a narrow waist; so I won't be trading in my Earth-Girl for an Alien any time soon.

• Like 1

How do you define intelligent? - and what make you or other FARANG more intelligent than the Thais?

By writing remarks like this clearly indicate unintelligent behavior.

First, I have not said, that I am more intelligent than Thais. Second, if you do not understand an ironic remark, as well a possible hidden thruth in it, well, here I want to save a remark, fearing that I might have to deal with somebody, who is suffering from the Dunning-Kruger-Effect. Third, if you do want to know the meaning of intelligence, you hopefully will be able to find the meaning within Wikipedia.

Thank you for the mention of the Dunning-Kruger-Effect . I have not heard that before, it has cleared up a lot of things about Thailand.... :-)

But back to topic. That is definitely an old model saucer, but I cannot recall where I had seen it before. I am sure someone will find it soon.

But some funny stuff on here. I am glad the bitter expats such as myself and the rose colored glasses brigade can combine forces to have some fun.

The Dunning-Kruger-Effect also explains a lot of things about the expats posting here. whistling.gif

I'm trying to find a non-denigrating response to that, but I can't. I've got pots in my larder that look more like UFO's. I commend the 8th grader who took the photo though. Nice to hear kids are doing some harmless pranks rather than stealing hub caps, as I did at that age (oh wait, maybe that's what he was doing?!).

I HAVE 1080p Full HD of silver orb filmed while travelling over central Australia on root to Singapore on s 777 came from below i was sitting near wing and engine pod came up from below and we were at 38,000 feet and then the silver orb did a right angle turn .i never new i filmed it until watch on large plasma as clear as day ...... We are not alone for all the no believers

...just sees what he wants to see, and disregards the rest, la dee da..... Paul Simon

So next week we will have an announcement: Thailand hub of aliens, first country who received official request to start turist route from Kepler 47c. The first 1500 aliens will land first of February, destination Pattaya and Phuket. All local hotels full booked and turist arrivals will beat estimates at least 100% on 2013.

dam_n, these locals are good. How to increase turist arrivals, of course, invite aliens, beat numbers and show the world that Thailand is THE number one destination in the universe, so Thaksin & Co has done it again. But who complaints, new friends bar nearby, drinking Singha, Romulan Ale...talking with Spock or just Paul. Same problems with girlfriends and Visas, how to get back home...where ever it is. It would end up very lively and colorful neighbourhood after while, but hey good for business, who complaints.

welcomeani.gif

Or .. did they open that new US "base" in Thailand or not? Strange things happen when...

Looking for intelligent life, perhaps?

Or just three wise men and a virgin?

Which would come under the heading "things impossible to find in Pattaya"

But I'm reliably informed that second comings are not uncommon in Pattaya.

How do you define intelligent? - and what make you or other FARANG more intelligent than the Thais?

By writing remarks like this clearly indicate unintelligent behavior.

First, I have not said, that I am more intelligent than Thais. Second, if you do not understand an ironic remark, as well a possible hidden thruth in it, well, here I want to save a remark, fearing that I might have to deal with somebody, who is suffering from the Dunning-Kruger-Effect. Third, if you do want to know the meaning of intelligence, you hopefully will be able to find the meaning within Wikipedia.

Thank you for the mention of the Dunning-Kruger-Effect . I have not heard that before, it has cleared up a lot of things about Thailand.... :-)

But back to topic. That is definitely an old model saucer, but I cannot recall where I had seen it before. I am sure someone will find it soon.

But some funny stuff on here. I am glad the bitter expats such as myself and the rose colored glasses brigade can combine forces to have some fun.

The Dunning-Kruger-Effect also explains a lot of things about the expats posting here. whistling.gif

...as you can see in one of the quotations made here.

Please tell me this is not a serious comment. This is such a funny, blatantly obvious prank I am in disbelief it made it into the papers and that there are adults saying 'we need to find out what it is'. If any superior race has mastered warp travel and can move vast distances across galaxies, I would be incredibly disappointed if they would use all that technology to build a pint sized 'flying saucer' as their chosen vehicle to travel the expanses of the universe. Something the size of the Star Destroyer I could grapple with, but a 1950's designed saucer, please do us a favour.

In a universe as vast as this I would agree that we are not alone. But again, the chances of 'them' arriving and following controlled airspace routings down from Aus to Singapore a little unlikely don't you think. If you did not see the large silver orb whilst you were filming then the chances are it is a light refraction issue within the lens, enhanced by the metallic surfaces outside and the two or three layers of perspex window in the aircraft. Remember the term UFO simply means unidentified and that means you don't know what it is. I warrant there are many flying things you have never laid eyes on before and just because you can't identify them does not mean they are full of grey men or green men (the other preposterous assumption......from the 50's). Post your video on youtube and send us the link.

Edited by GentlemanJim

Sorry, I was there this day, and I can only tell you that is a fake because I took a picture too, and you can see clearly that it is NOt a UFO, but simply a flying hot dog... 555! smile.png

And who says otherwise is a joyless cynic!

Bon appétit!

it still looks like a UNIDENTIFIED flying object.

It is impossible to fake these things.

You all laughed when they said the world would end in 2012 and now we are being invaded and not one of you are taking it seriously

You won't be laughing when they take over Nana, Cowboy, Patpong and the Walking street which will mean the end of the world for most of you.

post-113190-0-14034700-1357446705_thumb.

It is impossible to fake these things. You all laughed when they said the world would end in 2012 and now we are being invaded and not one of you are taking it seriously You won't be laughing when they take over Nana, Cowboy, Patpong and the Walking street which will mean the end of the world for most of you.

If they take over the sex hubs, then they might have even more inticing novelties to offer. I don't know if that would be the end of the world for me.

I sometimes wonder why aliens mainly go to England to create crop cicles. Rice fields would be near as good - until Farmer Somchai comes strolling out with his smoothbore flintlock to shoo them away.

• Like 1

It is impossible to fake these things. You all laughed when they said the world would end in 2012 and now we are being invaded and not one of you are taking it seriously You won't be laughing when they take over Nana, Cowboy, Patpong and the Walking street which will mean the end of the world for most of you.

If they take over the sex hubs, then they might have even more inticing novelties to offer. I don't know if that would be the end of the world for me.

I sometimes wonder why aliens mainly go to England to create crop cicles. Rice fields would be near as good - until Farmer Somchai comes strolling out with his smoothbore flintlock to shoo them away.

They seem to go to England & do crop circles after having roast beef & Yorkshire pudding.

Som Tam seems to disagree with their digestive system...so I have been told by Annuscanus MXLV

on Rigel 13.