• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Chaweng Beach

MrH, you recent submissions are little short of sublime. Awesome work!

Can I ask, was this image made using two separate exposures? Perhaps a short exposure for the sky and a very much longer (ND) exposure for the water?

Thanks mate, I am thinking of switching filters so basically I have been testing the Haida filters, seems the 150mm big stopper works very well, I was very impressed by the quality of the glass filter compared to my other resin filters from Lee.

Yes, two exposures, I was not happy with the blend of the two exposures but I am in the process of creating a new action that will improve the process, so If you are interested I will post the action for you to test yourself.

Mae Wong River 4 KM up the river from the National Park camp ground..

post-12069-0-64597100-1431570052_thumb.j

This is the area of both mature and regenerating forest and prime wildlife habitat that they want to flood by building a dam.

I saw fresh deer tracks and wild pig sign and many species of birds that are difficult to find elsewhere, all less than a KM from the camp ground.

A dam here would flood thousands of acres of prime forest but first they would go in with bulldozers and chainsaws and take out anything of value, a windfall for someone.

This place is of far more value to the country as it is than as a source of power for the air conditioners of BKK.

Don't let them build that dam.