Detox And Colon Cleanse

jazzed

I was speaking with an overseas Doctor friend of mine yesterday about different places, and he said that he has always found Tao Garden to be very good. I honestly can't vouch for myself, but I would certainly trust his judgement.

I have no knowledge of the Tao Garden but i am sure that it will be reassuringly expensive.

All these places exist in order empty the pocket of the vulnerable!

Be aware that there is no scientific/medical evidence for "Detox" or "Colon Cleansing " having any health benefits.

Of course people must choose for themselves and I have no doubt some will enjoy paying large sums of cash to have a hose pipe shoved into their nether regions and who are content and happy to dine on carrot juice !

Edited by lopburi3
correct font
  • Like 2

I have no knowledge of the Tao Garden but i am sure that it will be reassuringly expensive.

Be aware that there is no scientific/medical evidence for "Detox" or "Colon Cleansing " having any health benefits.

Of course people must choose for themselves and I have no doubt some will enjoy paying large sums of cash to have a hose pipe shoved into their nether regions and who are content and happy to dine on carrot juice !

violin.gif

violin.gif

Isn't he a dash of sunshine?

Posters are reminded of health forum rules against trying to argue/persuade for or against alternative treatments.

the OP has not made any claims about the benefits of "detox", just asked for people's personal experience with specific places. So please confine replies to same.

Been there, highly recommend. Food is to die for, considering organic and veg. Colon cleansing experience very easy and comfortable. Enjoy, worth every satang.

totally right..... doctor once told me....a clean colon is a happy colon....hhahah that said I was in sg in August having a malignant tumour removed from the colon.... we got it early the surgeon said and I am fine now... but I recommend a yearly check

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• 4 months later...

Yep, Tao ganden is a top notch and Mantak Chia brand stands for itself, but for those looking for something more affordable I'd suggest to try travelling Koh Phangan. Backpacker detox is a bit extreme for me, but if you are ready to spend at least 30000 Baht you wil get nice 15 days detox package at Orion Healing Center , and that's including accommodation! Sure there are other options like Kamalaya on the neighboring Samui (the most luxurious one) and Ananda that is also on Phangan - more expensive, more noisy, but with a nice pool, which definitely looses when compared to Orion's herbal steam sauna (mixed one - a rare gem in Thailand) =P