Cheating Wife Stoned Along With Lover

Rimmer

What dose religion have to do with flipping out over catching your wife with another man?!?!...

In Saudi Arabia - best friend of Thailand (Jewels, remember ?) - the lady AND her boyfriend would REALLY be stoned to death... As for the husband, not sure that he would receive any punitive retribution for his actions...

• Like 1

When will the world realise extra-pair relationships are to be expected rather than strange, and marriage would better not be regarded as a certificate of ownership?

Only on another planet - I've been married twice and 'owned' by both - not a problem if respectful & mutual - no cheating by either party.

They were drinking together, OUTSIDE the house in FULL VIEW of the public. That doesn't sound like cheating to me at all!!!

That was, I presume, not the first incident for the husband and with a good possibility, the cigarette-smoke, drink "after" the .......eh, clinch! wink.png

There's a lot of premature pointing going on in that photo. They are supposed to wait till they get to the police station before agreeing on who points at who.

There's just no etiquette in society any more.

???

That is, as I understand, the woman in question and her new-stone hit "lover' not the husband, who made a runner! whistling.gif