Sunee Plaza Boy Bars Targeted By Pattaya Police 30 Day Crime Crackdown

Rimmer

Sunee Plaza Boy Bars targeted by Pattaya Police 30 day crime crackdown

drugs-2.jpg

PATTAYA:--In the early hours of Wednesday Police Major Katcha, the Provincial Police Commander led over 100 officers to the Sunee Plaza Entertainment area in South Pattaya to conduct spot checks and random drug tests on Thai Nationals working at the location.

Police have identified illegal drugs to be the route cause of tourist-related crimes in Pattaya and do not want a recurrence of the recent case of the two Russians who were abducted, robbed and assaulted. Although that case appears to have come to a positive conclusion with the arrest of those suspected of conducting the crime, the reputation of Pattaya, especially in the lucrative Russian market has been affected and the government in conjunction with the Police are determined to show the world that they can and will clean-up the City.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/69894/sunee-plaza-boy-bars-targeted-pattaya-police-30-day-crime-crackdown/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2013-01-09

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

When they gonna burn down that plaza.

Why? If you take the time to look at the photos you will see very clearly that all of the "boys" are very clearly in their 20's or 30's. They are simply an easy target, and that this took 100 police and was somehow justified by the totally unconnected rape of 2 Russian women shows just how ridiculous this "crackdown" is.

• Like 1

When they gonna burn down that plaza.

Why? If you take the time to look at the photos you will see very clearly that all of the "boys" are very clearly in their 20's or 30's. They are simply an easy target, and that this took 100 police and was somehow justified by the totally unconnected rape of 2 Russian women shows just how ridiculous this "crackdown" is.

Why? Because i've looked at Sunnee plaza for the past 20 years, when it wasn't a drug paradise and underage boy paradise yet, and seeing it developing into a slump over those years.

Oh and by the way when someone enters a place with big fanfare, they will never find what they are looking for.Telephones are common thing these days.

Because i've looked at Sunnee plaza for the past 20 years, when it wasn't a drug paradise and underage boy paradise yet, and seeing it developing into a slump over those years.

Maybe you should try another part of town if you don't like looking at that area? I dont like Sunee Plaza or Walking Street and so sensibly enough I never go to either. It doesnt bother me at all that others like them and I'm certainly not in the slightest bit interested in what they do there.

As for developing into a slump, I know the feeling.

Because i've looked at Sunnee plaza for the past 20 years, when it wasn't a drug paradise and underage boy paradise yet, and seeing it developing into a slump over those years.

Maybe you should try another part of town if you don't like looking at that area? I dont like Sunee Plaza or Walking Street and so sensibly enough I never go to either. It doesnt bother me at all that others like them and I'm certainly not in the slightest bit interested in what they do there.

As for developing into a slump, I know the feeling.

That why I said in my earlier post that it should be burned down.

I don't visit sunnee plaza, however I did frequently almost 2 decades ago to play in the darts league at a bar called sports corner if I remember correctly.At that time the area had a few girly bars and was majority shops and restaurants, mainly french run.

Then a several years later, there was a big story on Sophon cable where they had freed several underage boys who were locked up and forced to prostitute themselves above the very same bar.

That was the first story of what turned out to be a smelling cesspit.

Don't compare this place with walking street or any of the other gay areas.

With Thailand’s top Police Officers watching the crackdown very carefully immense pressure is on Pattaya Police to deliver on a promise to reduce crime rates to “zero”.

good luck with that.

With Thailand’s top Police Officers watching the crackdown very carefully immense pressure is on Pattaya Police to deliver on a promise to reduce crime rates to “zero”.

good luck with that.

Indeed, why these people never can make normal statements.

Always Zero crime, Zero accidents, the worlds biggest, the worlds largest. Says a lot of their attitude.

Edited by jbrain

Sorry, I don't mean to be cynical but what is the point of Raiding Homosexuals after a group of hetrosexuals raped 2 women ???

It is starting to look as if there is to be photo op after photo op over the next month.

"has been affected " ??? what from a ' sex tourist location ' to an ' unsafe for Russian sex tourist location'

Not diminishing the horror of what has allegedly taken place

ph34r.png

Unfortunately, there is one main thyme to all these stories, from the police or city hall, and thats, We Worry about PR! No one cares a dam_n about any of these victims. The most important thing is to get a good photo opp, and show how they are working really hard to protect the image of Pattaya. They only worry about the tourist going back home and telling what its like here, and for the Thai's that live in Pattaya, no one cares one bit.

• Like 1