Foreigner Robs Hotel

My friend stays at well known resort on Chaweng beach.

Two days ago in the morning when he come back after a late night out it was crowded with police.

Someone had emptied all safety boxes at the reception and gone with the loot.

I went there and had a look, the stack of safety boxes was the cheap stuff, all missing padlocks.

According to people to talked with, the perpetrator was a guest at the hotel and spiked a drink to the security guard.

He did not get far as they had his Turkish passport number and a guest with the same passport checked in at a hotel in Lamai later that day.

We know a couple who stayed there and were robbed. It was supposed to be a holday of a lifetime which has turned into a total nightmare.

They have lost cards/passports/money and the hotel is being less than helpful.

The British Consul has been very supportive and provided very useful guidanceand help.

They now have all the nausea of replacing the stolen items and all the waiting and complications which this entails.

When you see at first hand the misery that the thieving B.stard has caused it makes you hope that they will lock him up and throw away the key.

Or even better, chop his hand off.

If only!

Sorry to hear about your friends holiday....not pleasant being robbed.

maybe he was drunk and so was the cashier. he forgot which room safe boxx was his ad he3 forgot what was in his box. so he just took everything out of all the boxes in an effort to get his own things. when he wakes uo soiber in the morning and remeebr who is what then he was going to give it back but he forgot and accidently took aplane to bangkok. as you do.

Seriously coming to thailand to start a carear as a theif must be the strangest thing in the world to do with the long sentece they give out over here. just cant under stand why people want to come here to start a life of crime.

can under stand criminals coming hear for a holiday away from their trade but coming heae to make that trade is beyind me

They have the wrong guy...and his experience is worse. His passport and credit cards etc were also taken as he was a guest in the hotel. He was in BKK getting a temp passport so he could return home when arrested. He had to borrow money to do this. Where is the loot? Was not with him or I think we would have seen it. This is the story as I have heard it and suggest that a full investigation will prove it out. In time, the stuff that was stolen will be found somewhere and my guess is that it will be somewhere the accused never went.

They have the wrong guy...and his experience is worse. His passport and credit cards etc were also taken as he was a guest in the hotel. He was in BKK getting a temp passport so he could return home when arrested. He had to borrow money to do this. Where is the loot? Was not with him or I think we would have seen it. This is the story as I have heard it and suggest that a full investigation will prove it out. In time, the stuff that was stolen will be found somewhere and my guess is that it will be somewhere the accused never went.

lets wait for the outcome of the investigations then. it might be a long wait though. this is your first post as a member of the defense league.

lets wait for the outcome of the investigations then. it might be a long wait though. this is your first post as a member of the defense league.

yes, I do not get involved unless something is wrong. in this case....very wrong.

yes, I do not get involved unless something is wrong. in this case....very wrong.

Understand that the alleged was caught on camera. So maybe your statement that the police have the wrong guy may not be accurate.

Happened again in Phuket.

www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/612589-receptionist-drugged-hotel-robbed-by-foreigner-in-phuket/

Has anyone seen Tropicalevo recently? ph34r.png

Just got back from a business trip. Anyone want to buy a second hand DVD recorder??? whistling.gif

Link to yiur youtube exploits please! :lol:

• Like 1

Funny how he managed to drug 4 employees, then proceed to rob the place all on his own, no lookout nothing.

The official investigation is looking to close the inquiry with no proof so far.

So why are 4 employees drinking on the job for then? A lot more hen meets the eye with this one.

Understand that the alleged was caught on camera. So maybe your statement that the police have the wrong guy may not be accurate.

The news report says he took the CCTV tape so your post is absurd