Sunsets And Sunrises

Kan Win

Dave, did you find a wooden jetty in the end?

I have found one today in Pattaya worth shooting so planning for that tomorrow evening, then back to BKK after that will to heading down south to visit the list of places recommended by members

Sugarcane sunset.

that is excellent.

Cheers mate, Had too many evenings going out to try and capture amazing colourful sunsets,only to find that mother nature had

other plans and only gave me a bright blob with a bit of orange in it.Not wanting to come home empty handed every time,I to

use the sun in a different way when I couldn't get landscape sunset/rise shots.

^ Hat off to MrHitchens.......quality stuff there!!! ^....share your set up and exposure mate,filter used?

Sugarcane sunset.

that is excellent.

Cheers mate, Had too many evenings going out to try and capture amazing colourful sunsets,only to find that mother nature had

other plans and only gave me a bright blob with a bit of orange in it.Not wanting to come home empty handed every time,I to

use the sun in a different way when I couldn't get landscape sunset/rise shots.

^ Hat off to MrHitchens.......quality stuff there!!! ^....share your set up and exposure mate,filter used?

Shag, don't forget HDR. Best way to do sun stuff.

• Like 1

^^^ The benefits of an EVF or live view.

If I took a shot like that It would burn my retina out, one of the only reasons I want to upgrade camera along with better ISO performance.

Welders eye mate,plus that time of day the sun is less harsh and I was focusing on the grass head and not staring straight into the sun.