Any Teachers That Can Write Articles Looking For Extra Work?

finy

If you can write basic articles without mistakes I can help you find work.

It's $9 per 600 words and you should be able to do 2x per hour. I can and I'm a slow and typing.

Would need 20 minimum per week, so if that's going to be a problem I can't do anything.

Please PM me. If you already have articles on the net a link would be good, but no worries if you haven't.

Cheers

There is an ad similar to this post under TV Classified ads... That one is about health and says pay by paypal... I can write on numerous subjects directed to different audiences - but I DETEST this blind method of soliciting people to work... It is so easy to spell it out - so why not spell it out? Why not? --- because this post is likely B.S.

Edited by JDGRUEN
  • Like 2

- but I DETEST

Don't worry, you're not the kind of person I'd recommend for a job anyway.

To the others,

The guy I've been working for just asked if I could find him more writers. He's based in India and as his company grows I find him new writers.

You don't need to worry about the audience. You'll just be writing articles that will go on other blogs.

Could be home improvement, health, fitness, business, online, auto, travel, etc. Basically anything, it just depends on the job.

I'm waiting to hear back from one guy that PM'd me. There might be space for a few more.