Scared Of The Dark ; By Sean Felton. A Thailand Nightmare

wildorchid

Based on a true story,

A novel soon to be a movie, is the story of a man, his son, his X wife and the corrupt thai system,

I was just woundering if this book and or the movie will be released in thailand or will it be baned as it paints a very ugly picture of thailand the police, the legal system and the level of corruption in the land of smiles? censorship often is tool used at the whim of those who have the power regardless of facts.

Sean came too Thailand meet a bargirl in Pattaya, married, moved to england then had a son some time latter they seprated and the X wife takes the son too thailand, and now he has to deal with the people that are suposed to help him but instead they help themselves to as much of his money as they could.

Written by a troll? I bet the bg was from Issan?

I just did a quick Google search ( I'll tell you what that is later ) and came up with this story article.

http://www.dailymail...anding-son.html

among all the usual vitriol about men going to Thailand, this comment was easily the highest rated.........

"Good on you mate!, good to see a man getting custody rightfully so for a change and to do all that for your son is a great thing. Hope you both have a long and happy life together!

- Mick, Reading, 4/10/2010 13:34"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1317570/I-posed-playboy-Facebook-trick-ex-handing-son.html#ixzz2HZER4tUl

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I agree......too many people fold far too easily, and this guy has shown you can swoop in to Thailand and get your child back. Good man.

Edited by theblether

Written by a troll? I bet the bg was from Issan?

I just did a quick Google search ( I'll tell you what that is later ) and came up with this story article.

http://www.dailymail...anding-son.html

Well well. OP you really should have used the link Blether found. Good triumphing over evil. Edited by krisb

Here's another comment made in relation to that article.......

Whilst we dont know the full details of this story, on face value I'd say well done to this man in pursuing your child and get him back. I don't know Saowapaks version of events - in her mind she probably took Jobe 'in desperation' when she wanted to return to Thailand, but if Mr Felton is a loving dad I'm appalled she would whisk that little boy away from him like that. Why oh why do adults do these things. Many years ago my British dad went to the high court to get custody of me over my Thai mother and won. This was a very rare occurence thirty years ago and was the best possible outcome as far as I'm concerned as she showed very little interest in me for the years before she tried to get custody. Very sad for the little boy who presumably will rarely see his mum any more if she remains in Thailand

- Lynn, Cambridgeshire, UK, 4/10/2010 14:34

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1317570/I-posed-playboy-Facebook-trick-ex-handing-son.html#ixzz2HZFPP9Tp

• Like 1

Here's another comment made in relation to that article.......

Whilst we dont know the full details of this story, on face value I'd say well done to this man in pursuing your child and get him back. I don't know Saowapaks version of events - in her mind she probably took Jobe 'in desperation' when she wanted to return to Thailand, but if Mr Felton is a loving dad I'm appalled she would whisk that little boy away from him like that. Why oh why do adults do these things. Many years ago my British dad went to the high court to get custody of me over my Thai mother and won. This was a very rare occurence thirty years ago and was the best possible outcome as far as I'm concerned as she showed very little interest in me for the years before she tried to get custody. Very sad for the little boy who presumably will rarely see his mum any more if she remains in Thailand

- Lynn, Cambridgeshire, UK, 4/10/2010 14:34

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2HZFPP9Tp

It is a very sad outcome for all really especially the little lad. No winners here.

If I had a dollar for every "novelist" or "film maker" who did a story about hookers in Thailand I'd be a rich man. Instead I'm just bored with them all. sleepy.gif

You might be...the west might not be....grass greener and all that...different strokes for different folks.....to people reading or watching such stuff it can be a riveting adventure.....leave them alone, not everyone gets to live here and indulge.

If I had a dollar for every "novelist" or "film maker" who did a story about hookers in Thailand I'd be a rich man. Instead I'm just bored with them all. sleepy.gif

You got that right..Not to mention the prison story books, bunch of complete <deleted>. What was it? "Send them to hell" from memory..nauseating fiction BScoffee1.gif

• Like 1

You got that right..Not to mention the prison story books, bunch of complete <deleted>. What was it? "Send them to hell" from memory..nauseating fiction BScoffee1.gif

So true. The other day I was at a bookstore and I was looking at the book written by foreigners about Thailand. It's either about hookers or the guy went to jail ...

Edited by JurgenG

So very true and so very irritating.

According to the views of the Western media, Thailand is about, prostitutes, sex-pats, beggars and corruption.

Scared of the Dark, by a Sean Felton, whoever he is? This is one I will certainly give a miss.

+ one dollar for every TV members with the same kind of talent and you'r rich billionaire whistling.gif

+ one dollar for every TV members with the same kind of talent and you'r rich billionaire whistling.gif

Dont forget the ex marines and the falang who have lived in Thailand forever but most of their moneys back home still. Then theres the lotto winners.amongst us .

If I had a dollar for every "bargirl" or "whore" who did a number on dumb foreigners in Thailand I'd be a rich man. Instead I'm just amazed at how far gentlemen turn into morons at swampy. sleepy.gif,no offence to morons or Australians intended.

If I had a dollar for every "bargirl" or "whore" who did a number on dumb foreigners in Thailand I'd be a rich man. Instead I'm just amazed at how far gentlemen turn into morons at swampy. sleepy.gif,no offence to morons or Australians intended.

Who'd be richer? I'm betting RubbaJohnny. By a large margin....