20 <-> 45

Maramook

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems our OP's resolve is weakening.... he's now asking about dating sites over in General. Hmmmm... lurking in lifts in this thread and then asking about dating sites in another thread: it doesn't paint a very healthy picture of someone, does it?.... If I might offer some advice, you might need to get a good grip on reality and thry to get out to meet real people in your own right. ...not someone else's gf and not in some (potentially problematic) site.

That was the long answer. The short one??.... Suck it up and grow a pair. We don't always get what we want. coffee1.gif

...The short one??.... Suck it up and grow a pair. We don't always get what we want. coffee1.gif

Pear. Grow a pear. Girls love a bloke with green fingers.

SC

No chance for this guy.... he seems a bit of a lemon. whistling.gif

EDIT... I was going to make a crack about an apple, but thought that {someone} might think I was having a pop at them giggle.gif

Edited by Rob8891

...The short one??.... Suck it up and grow a pair. We don't always get what we want. coffee1.gif

Pear. Grow a pear. Girls love a bloke with green fingers.

SC

No chance for this guy.... he seems a bit of a lemon. whistling.gif

EDIT... I was going to make a crack about an apple, but thought that {someone} might think I was having a pop at them giggle.gif

When I was much younger, and lacking for a girlfriend, I once planted a suorploom to try and grow a little sweetie, but my spelling was not so great and I found it perspiring hard work

• Like 1