Pattaya Beauty Salon Owner Assaulted And Then Murdered

Rimmer

Pattaya Beauty Salon owner assaulted and then murdered

PATTAYA:--On Friday afternoon a cleaner for a Manufacturing Company discovered the body of a Beauty Salon owner who Police confirm was sexually assaulted and then strangled to death by an intruder.

The Cleaner, Khun Wanna aged 47 who works for the KS Manufacturing Company located on the Sukhumvit Road in the far Northern outskirts of Pattaya, was concerned she had not seen the shop owner, Khun Wimon aged 46 and her shop was not open as usual. She contacted family members of Khun Wimon who gained entry to the Salon. The body of Khun Wimon, who was thought to have been dead for at least 5 hours, was found on the mezzanine floor of the salon. The Police were called and Forensic Officers also attended and confirmed death was caused by strangulation. Evidence of a sexual assault prior to death was also seen.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/70016/pattaya-beauty-salon-owner-assaulted-murdered/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2013-01-12

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Strikes me there's a distinct lack of comment on this thread when the victim is Thai and not a farang to speculate about?

Wouldn't normally comment about either, unless the article went down the usual odd speculative path.

This article seemed to be properly written - nuff said.

Strikes me there's a distinct lack of comment on this thread when the victim is Thai and not a farang to speculate about?

Not so fast there Hoss, My comment is that the town is full of low life Thai males and the police

or the army with trucks should take care of the problem . So as to prevent this sort of thing happening again.

I can see the police crackdown on the gay bar employees in Sunee Plaza is already having an effect as only heterosexual rapist/murderers seem to be lurking about.

One negative aspect of more effective policing of these crimes is that those inclined to commit them won't leave any witnesses.

You're right but it's also logical that a mostly farang audience would have more to say about things that happen to other farangs.