Ride Motorbike To Khao Kheow Zoo From Pattaya?

caligula123

Yes, you can drive motobyke to Khao Khew zoo. Entrance fee for 1 person = 100 baht, and for motobyke = 10baht. You can drive slow inside zoo without helmets, stop at any park place and feed any anymals, except small wild monkeys. There is a lot of fun.

Yes, you can drive motobyke to Khao Khew zoo. Entrance fee for 1 person = 100 baht, and for motobyke = 10baht. You can drive slow inside zoo without helmets, stop at any park place and feed any anymals, except small wild monkeys. There is a lot of fun.

100 baht?? When did you last visit? Thai or 'foreigner'?

Price for foreigner

Price for Thai

Bad taste. I don't want to be forced to pay to see a 'free show'.

Edited by Jiu-Jitsu

100 baht?? When did you last visit? Thai or 'foreigner'?

Price for foreigner

Price for Thai

Bad taste. I don't want to be forced to pay to see a 'free show'.

They are very good there last time i visited with my wife and son ,we took my daughter her husband and our grandaughter,they were on holiday staying with us ,i got Thai price with my d.l and as they were our familly members they were given Thai price as well ,well worth a day out its signposted off sukhumvit after sri racha ,enjoy the trip.

I have been to the zoo many times on my motorbike.

There are in fact three prices, Thai price, foreigner price and foreigner who lives here price. The third one is not advertised but you have to ask for it. It is in fact written in Thai on the wall of the office on the left of the toll booth arches.

If you go at 7 am in the morning, they let you drive in for free 'cos there's no-one on the till but don't say I told you.

Oh and it is a very easy drive from Pattaya, just zip up the 7 motorway.

Edited by Briggsy