I Think Someone Is Trying To Make Australians Look Stupid

driedmango

I think there is a Brit or yank or Canadian trying to make Australian people seem bigotry and racist. Stop feeding the trolls people there are idiots everywhere you turn and most people in general are not all bad.

As for me I live Thailand and thais . they have always treated me like a guest and I haven't been ripped off for more than a dollar at a time.

In my home country I ripped off my more from car break ins to the governed to to the price if fuel in a fuel rich country. A dentist charges $80 to sit in his chair and a vet charges 2100 to do a 3 hour surgery that includes putting a fishing string in my dogs knee.

The only good deal in Canada is camping on public land and catching a fish. That is unless the tow your car or fine you for a fire or fine you for the fish, or some kids think it bus funny to beat you to deal.

Open your mind people and you will see you get the love back you give out. Take some lessons for budda or Jesus they or bob Dylan and be a good one and have some understanding. People are people and we are all only last a little onbthis earth.

Stop trying to control others stop expecting anything, your not special and neither are your problems..

Much love

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect App

One might be forgiven for suggesting that some of the recent comments about racism are a bit like a bad attack of diarrhoea.... a lot of s**t, unpleasant while it lasts and a great when everything settles back to normal.

It really doesn't matter what nationality the perpetrator(s) is/are.... any and all attempts to stir up bigotry and racism are completely inexcusable. Whoever posted that cr@p didn't make the Aussies look stupid, the poster(s) only succeeded in making themselves look stupid (insofar as one can on an anonymous forum)

Like the OP says......

• Like 1

There is stupidity in every race. I'm not religious either but am an atheist. It's just being objective and looking at the bigger picture. Life is not always what it seems (that can be good and bad I guess). It just depends how one looks at things. Generally I'm a positive person.

"I think there is a Brit or yank or Canadian trying to make Australian people seem bigotry and racist. Stop feeding the trolls people there are idiots everywhere you turn and most people in general are not all bad"

Seeing as the five most Nationalities that are verbally bashed on Tv,on a regular almost daily basis are:....... American,British,Australian,Canadians,and of course Thais,so if true it's hardly likely to be any of these, although it does seems many,do not have a good word to say about their own Country.

And I won't start on Religeon,or Dylon one of the richest multi Ranch owners in America! who got rich by singing to us,about how good it is to be poor,without a care in the world!

Edited by MAJIC

There is stupidity in every race. I'm not religious either but am an atheist. It's just being objective and looking at the bigger picture. Life is not always what it seems (that can be good and bad I guess). It just depends how one looks at things. Generally I'm a positive person.

Hmm!

"I think there is a Brit or yank or Canadian trying to make Australian people seem bigotry and racist. Stop feeding the trolls people there are idiots everywhere you turn and most people in general are not all bad"

Seeing as the five most Nationalities that are verbally bashed on Tv,on a regular almost daily basis are:....... American,British,Australian,Canadians,and of course Thais,so if true it's hardly likely to be any of these, although it does seems many,do not have a good word to say about their own Country.

And I won't start on Religeon,or Dylon one of the richest multi Ranch owners in America! who got rich by singing to us,about how good it is to be poor,without a care in the world!

On that, I believe Australia to be the best country in the world, followed by America. We have the best of everything. Beautiful weather, stunning women, a good economy, an excellent country and so much more.