Cruise Control Fortuner

crocken

I am not sure on this, but I doubt it that there is an aftermarket solution for getting a Cruise Control built in.

- Joke mode on -

Maybe you can use a Concrete brick wink.png

- Joke mode off -

Edited by MJCM
  • Like 1

I am not sure on this, but I doubt it that there is an aftermarket solution for getting a Cruise Control built in.

- Joke mode on -

- Joke mode off -

brick sounds ok......

i have done about 320.000klm driving around thailand and Laos and now i have a problem with GOUT in my knee so its a little painful driving long distances some times so i thought.....cruise control.

- Joke mode on -

- Joke mode off -

brick sounds ok......

i have done about 320.000klm driving around thailand and Laos and now i have a problem with GOUT in my knee so its a little painful driving long distances some times so i thought.....cruise control.

all sorted .....i found an old post from 2011 and this info

http://www.simplycoo...ucts/cruise.asp

1500 baht fitted.......

Some models of Toyota cars mentioned in that site including Fortuner 3.0 D4D AT (Diesel with Automatic transmission only) already included cruise control function in the ECU, but as everybody knows, Thai cars always cut options and set high price to top model. The price mentioned included Cruise Control stick, brake paddle switch and installation cost. He claimed that the parts are genuine.

Edited by paggamb

I used to work for Volkswagen and on most models without cruise control as standard, it was a simple case of plugging in a small wiring loom, the stalk switch and then enabling the system using a VW software program.

Not sure about Toyota but I'd bet it's a similar scenario.

Your link doesn't work

Correct link: http://www.simplycoo...ucts/cruise.php

Thanks for that link! thumbsup.gif

I used to work for Volkswagen and on most models without cruise control as standard, it was a simple case of plugging in a small wiring loom, the stalk switch and then enabling the system using a VW software program.

It sounds like a simple procedure, indeed .... but TIT whistling.gif

Still, I'm going to pursue aftermarket Cruise Control installer tips until I find a shop that can install one in my MU-7.

Cruise control for me is both convenient and a fuel saver especially for driving long distances.

Your link doesn't work

Correct link: http://www.simplycoo...ucts/cruise.php

Thanks for that link! thumbsup.gif

It sounds like a simple procedure, indeed .... but TIT whistling.gif

Still, I'm going to pursue aftermarket Cruise Control installer tips until I find a shop that can install one in my MU-7.

Cruise control for me is both convenient and a fuel saver especially for driving long distances.

Yes, love my cruise control, but afaik not possible for Isuzu. In the end that was one of the reasons when I bought a new truck I went for Mazda in stead of Isuzu.

If it's an auto try your Toyota dealer I wanted one fitted on my vigo and they told me they could do it.