Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 5 Year Old Step-Daughter At South Pattaya Home

Rimmer

Man accused of sexually assaulting 5 year old step-daughter at South Pattaya home

PATTAYA:--A 5 year old boy alerted the mother of a 5 year old girl that her step-father was alleged to have sexually assaulted her on numerous occasions while the child’s mother was out working and the child was left in the care of the 45 year old man.

The mother immediately reported the allegations at Pattaya Police Station on Monday evening which led to the arrest of Khun Peng who vehemently denies allegations of sexually assaulting the 5 year old girl. She also mentioned that Khun Peng would smoke Marijuana on a regular basis.

Under Police supervision, the child was taken from her home in Pratamnuk Soi 6 in South Pattaya to Banglamung Hospital where a medical examination confirmed disturbance and swelling around the genital area of the girl.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/70219/man-accused-sexually-assaulting-5-year-step-daughter-south-pattaya-home/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2013-01-15

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Please don't quote me but I heard from locals that if proven it is a 50 year Jail sentence I hope the sentence is correct 50 years. I wouder how his back end will feel after a week I heard the prisons here are the same as the west they do not like child molesters , and they are not put in protective custody .

Please don't quote me but I heard from locals that if proven it is a 50 year Jail sentence I hope the sentence is correct 50 years. I wouder how his back end will feel after a week I heard the prisons here are the same as the west they do not like child molesters , and they are not put in protective custody .

Depends on his connections and how deep his pockets are. There was a report of a Farang who was arrested a few years back for statutory rape of a 12 year old and he is still walking the streets......

Depends on his connections and how deep his pockets are. There was a report of a Farang who was arrested a few years back for statutory rape of a 12 year old and he is still walking the streets......

Also the Italian guy back molesting near a school within 2 weeks of his arrest & over 20+ arrests in Italy prior to his arrival in Pattaya

If convicted let's hope a deserved sentence

If he is guilty, and a judge will decide that after a hopefully fair trial, he deserves punishment. But up to now, we don't know that. I am sick of people who make judgments based on a short newspaper article.

Whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty"?

Strange thing I observed on this forum over the years,the "hang em high brigade" is in many instances critical to the death penalty in the USA,but down in LOS it`s obviously a much lover tolerance when it comes to the concept "innocence until proven guilty" coffee1.gif ....................................

• Like 1

If he is guilty, and a judge will decide that after a hopefully fair trial, he deserves punishment. But up to now, we don't know that. I am sick of people who make judgments based on a short newspaper article.

Strange thing I observed on this forum over the years,the "hang em high brigade" is in many instances critical to the death penalty in the USA,but down in LOS it`s obviously a much lover tolerance when it comes to the concept "innocence until proven guilty" coffee1.gif ....................................

This is not about USA, it's about democracy. A working legal system is part of the basic foundation of democracy, and that includes fair trials.

(While the death penalty is certainly barbaric, the US does have a fair trial system, and the laws are applied. But that's off-topic here.)

If one of my children was sexually molested and told me point blank who did that to them, I would not need a Thai court or judge to pass judgement and hand out justice.

I would understand your reaction as a father, but I would still support that you go to jail for any vigilant action you may take. It simply doesn't fit into the philosophy of democracy: A fair trial is a basic requirement.

Edited by tombkk

This is not about USA, it's about democracy. A working legal system is part of the basic foundation of democracy, and that includes fair trials.

(While the death penalty is certainly barbaric, the US does have a fair trial system, and the laws are applied. But that's off-topic here.)

I do have a problem to see what your meaning is.My point is that people are innocent until proven guilty.............and to make it clearer for you I can then rewrite the original text like this:

"Strange thing I observed on this forum over the years,the "hang em high brigade" is in many instances critical to the penal system in the West,but down in LOS it`s obviously a much lover tolerance when it comes to the concept "innocence until proven guilty" coffee1.gif ...................................."

Better now ????????

Edited by Yahooka

I do have a problem to see what your meaning is.My point is that people are innocent until proven guilty.............and to make it clearer for you I can then rewrite the original text like this:

"Strange thing I observed on this forum over the years,the "hang em high brigade" is in many instances critical to the penal system in the West,but down in LOS it`s obviously a much lover tolerance when it comes to the concept "innocence until proven guilty" coffee1.gif ...................................."

Better now ????????

Now it's clear, I may have misunderstood your meaning before. Sorry for that.