Where Do You Book Your Tickets In Bkk?

nima

Anyone knows a travel agency here that does rip off less? Or even better has clear service fee apart from the ticket price?

I always check the price on the Internet before I ask for a booking, and the service fee from travel agency is normally very high! And combined with total price.

As I book quite often, I need an agency that is honest, any recommendations?

Thanks.

Edited by nima

Why can't you just buy on the internet?

Currently I don't have a (Verfied)Visa card that does internet purchases, only PayPal and for some tickets it's not possible to buy directly, for instance a train ticket.

The service from a travel agency is higher because they have to pay rent for an office, staff, computers. Not a rip off.

Of course. But what if a simple ticket was 1300 baht and you are charged 2550? I call it a rip off.

I've also read in this forum that some people had the same problem in Thailand.

Anyone recommends a decent travel agency please?

Why not check the price on the net then ask a couple of agencies to quote. It won't take much effort to find a decent one. Most on line agents accept bank transfer as payment and e.g Air Asia let's you book on line then pay,at any 7-11. What could be easier?

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

Edited by kruangfaifar
  • Like 1

Why can't you just buy on the internet?

Currently I don't have a (Verfied)Visa card that does internet purchases, only PayPal and for some tickets it's not possible to buy directly, for instance a train ticket.

JETABROAD dot com dot au...

can use paypal

• Like 1

Thanks, but I need all types of tickets (flight, train, ferry, bus).

I found a travel agency named Canary Travel (TAT with licence number) in Pranakorn, they seem pretty honest, they gave me a quote on the requested tickets with clear overall price and reasonable.

Edited by nima