My Avatar Went To Rainbow Bridge

So very sorry to hear of your loss wayned. Every time I read one of these topics I can't keep a dry eye as it reminds me of our Jedi leaving us 7 months ago. It will take time and you will go through various stages but it slowly gets better but will never go away. Just the smallest things will remind you of Joey. After our Jedi passed I went searching for answers and found a great forum with a caring support group of people having gone through the same thing. It helped a lot in understanding what I was going through. Just Google 'goldenretrieverforum', one word. They have a sub-forum called Golden Retriever Rainbow Bridge.

Thanks for your support. This afternoon I was watching snooker and inadvertantly reched down to pet his head, his uncle, a 12 year old Golden Lab, had assumed his position next to my chair and enjoyed the affection. I've lost 10 dogs since 2006, five of them Golden retreivers so the feelings are not new just unwanted.

sorry wayned i hadnt read your post yesterday max was still on my mind and i have been telling mine how much i love him,so some tears for joey and my thoughts with you and your family.its my avatars birthday tomorrow[he's three] there's a big sign.,balloons and a nosh up for him and his little mate from across the road will be here so max and joey if your looking down at us there will be a kiss for both of you.

Last week was a bad week for many. My Golden passed away on the 16th, the cat died on the 18th and the man that helped me bury them woke up dead on the 22nd. They creamated him Saturday afternoon.