Farm Photos

shaggy1969

It was Tilapia pond clean up day today. These plants completely took over in about 18 months and were haven to all kinds of bird life. Found these two young men that made short work out of a tough job as those root masses are a waterlogged chore to get out.

14447207390_0b60d224ca_z_d.jpg

Is that you Ron45 (bottom left) supervising ... laugh.png

• Like 1

It was Tilapia pond clean up day today. These plants completely took over in about 18 months and were haven to all kinds of bird life. Found these two young men that made short work out of a tough job as those root masses are a waterlogged chore to get out.

14447207390_0b60d224ca_z_d.jpg

Is that you Ron45 (bottom left) supervising ... laugh.png

Looks a bit like my Abhisit.

• Like 1

^^ Healthy looking crops there Ron.

Does you sell/swap some of that LemonGrass and/or the corn?

Is that a choko vine on the fence?

Hopefully the lemongrass will be sold but don't expect to get a good price for it.I only planted it to get some use out of the ground and to give myself something to do.

There isn't a lot of corn and my wife and the sister inlaws will make short work of that.

This is the corn variety growing.

1306865367817.jpg

There is a pumpkin growing along the ground and up the fence.

Edited by Ron19
  • Like 2

OK guys what is this ??? ... I saw growing near my house, but don't remember seeing before....blink.png

The tree...

The fruit ....

The fruit in a bag!

Nice photo,I think it is Krathon กะท้อน have eaten it,my neighbour, from the south has "dong" ,fermented them, with chilles and sugar, takes some eating, misses said they are allso grown near us,in Lopburi.

As a NZ friend of mine said some years ago "eating some Thai fruits are enough to pickle your wedding tackle",this,I think is one.

KS

Thanks Kickstart! thumbsup.gif ....Not many fruits there, so not sure if I will get to try.... obviously the owner has a close eye on them, with them being bagged ! wink.png

Turning the trees cuttings into Charcoal, nothing goes to waste

attachicon.gifDSCN0612 (Small).JPG

attachicon.gifDSCN0615 (Small).JPG

that's a technique i've not seen before.

is that dried mud that makes the dome?

Yes it is over sticks as a frame, if you wanted to go a step further, then use mango tree or some other fruit and route the smoke to another box where you could smoke foods/meats from the smoke

• Like 1

Ron ... maybe fabricate something simple like this?

Coglifrutta-lavoro-11.jpg

That particular one wouldnt work.The fruits are up to 10 metres from the ground and you would have to come up with something different.

This is what you have to bring down

post-140056-0-04337800-1405747161_thumb.