Farm Photos

shaggy1969

I gave your shots a like Jake purely for content , shame it is for the poor folk to lose their crops and maybe their livelihood as well , .... about those crows ! well do what is possible to relieve the situation I say .

Photos coming along nicely ron thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Well spotted Shaggy... yes me! OMG!

The six sheep have still not arrived yet... they are still somewhere around BKK.....

The sheep pen are having sheepless nights.... Meanwhile only Styrofoam ones are flocked in the pen! whistling.giftongue.png

IMG_8239.JPG

The construction of the stage area is taking much longer than planned... I am not sure what they whole show will be about.... other than adding to Agri -Tourism! wink.png

IMG_8242.JPG

• Like 1

The six sheep have still not arrived yet... they are still somewhere around BKK.....

The sheep pen are having sheepless nights.... Meanwhile only Styrofoam ones are flocked in the pen! whistling.giftongue.png

The construction of the stage area is taking much longer than planned... I am not sure what they whole show will be about.... other than adding to Agri -Tourism! wink.png

Maybe the sheep supplier should be told to flock off xermm.gif.pagespeed.ic.7f2Kr9k8HC.png

Maybe the sheep supplier should be told to flock off xermm.gif.pagespeed.ic.7f2Kr9k8HC.png

No the workers are taking their time on all the building.... when they have flocked off the sheep will come..tongue.png .. might be mutton by the time that happens!

a bit like being stuck in the mud.....whistling.gif

views%2520Thaland%2520edits-86.jpg

Edited by samuijimmy
  • Like 2

A couple more shots of the farmer cutting back his rice crop.

His crop was planted early in expectance of the rains,but they came late this year and his rice grew too long to plant.

He's got to be strong to do that. He looks like a nice guy, Shaggy.smile.png