Farm Photos

shaggy1969

The prize is.... 2 peacock eggs, 4 guinea fowl eggs, 2 turkey eggs, 2 goose eggs and 6 duck eggs

That's all I have to offer but postage included wai.gif

Sooo, what's the prize again? An omelette? smile.png

Regards.

Edit:

I suppose I'm disqualified now?

So, my last Sunday on the boat in France..

Back to sunny Cornwall on Tuesday for a well earned pasty or 5, then back home to Surat on the 6th June smile.png

Therefore, it's competition time !!

Guess what it is... There will be some landscaping photos in following posts, so nearly relevant ??

Ahem! Cornish! Where did you think of that name?

I would like to thank you for sharing your feelings of happyness in life with us. I feel more happy after reading your post. On pic #1 you really seem you are actually wanting to draw the plans, good acting! cheesy.gif

This however made me question your own liability.

You can go to any building site and set up this charade.

In the south of France there are many migrant workers from Espana who could be paid to 'pose' in your photo's as Thai workers.

Also you seem to have covered up all the French marks or writing on the trucks by cleverly blurring that image. The ducks are not from thailand, these, along with the geese are a delicacy in France and easy to get. You have probably eaten them already.

I still live in Holland. And these New Holland trekkers from Thailand are just as common here.

Good you stay so mysterious about your actual plans. You made me curious about burying a concrete pipe in the middle of nowhere. This pipe can be used for many purposes.

I love a good conspiracy! thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

The prize is.... 2 peacock eggs, 4 guinea fowl eggs, 2 turkey eggs, 2 goose eggs and 6 duck eggs

That's all I have to offer but postage included wai.gif

Sooo, what's the prize again? An omelette? smile.png

Regards.

Edit:

I suppose I'm disqualified now?

A freakin big omelette.. Or you could put them in an incubator, I can supply on request :)

You are still in the comp but only 2 guesses left ??

@Mr. Cornish. I discovered you dominated the 'Walen discussion'. In the end there still is no clear answerrolleyes.gif . You asked the right questions there. After i lost my rights to the NONOwink.png visa I have been working out to get his variant.

@The Bookman. Love to have seen the ducks congregating when confronting an automobile. Nice your gf shares this with youwink.png.

@ Teligter, I have no idea what the competition is about because i never really understood what Carlos wrote. So please gentlemen, take your best shot in order to win the eggs. Must be an eggs thing.blink.png

@MissFrmgirl, I am attracted by photo's that show many things going on.

Edited by Dancealot

@Missfarmgirl, i found this to explain what i meant. I enjoy watching because i like to discover new things on this picture i did not see before. I still do not know why they where so happy. But i do not want to know.

post-70928-0-01832600-1369683671_thumb.j

@Sir, Shaggy, Listen

• Like 2

cornishcarlos, on 26 May 2013 - 18:06, said:

So, my last Sunday on the boat in France..

Back to sunny Cornwall on Tuesday for a well earned pasty or 5, then back home to Surat on the 6th June smile.png

Therefore, it's competition time !!

Guess what it is... There will be some landscaping photos in following posts, so nearly relevant ??

attachicon.gif Project2.jpg

Drawing the plans... 3 days work, only to be told by Mrs Cornish that the builders can't read plans smile.png

attachicon.gif Project.jpg

Stage 1

attachicon.gif Project1.jpg

attachicon.gif Project5.jpg

1 of many...

attachicon.gif Project3.jpg

attachicon.gif Project4.jpg

The 'liability' getting involved

attachicon.gif Project6.jpg

attachicon.gif Project7.jpg

Stage 1 complete smile.png

attachicon.gif Picture 1303.jpg

Some ducks....

Au revoir mes amis

Looks to me that you will be building a house or maybe even a garage/shop looking at what possibly could be a dual driveway.

I believe you hinted the ducks and the pipe connect through water.

Everything has been covered up neatly except for a large hole in the middle which was intentionally left. Further the 2 concrete pipes converge in this hole in the ground. Also due to the apparent highest place around through the relief in the landscape indicates all water entering will naturally stream away from this hole.

Au revoir, mes amis, indicates you consider the ducks contribute to the final purpose of the project.

• Like 1

Speaking of Ducks....

Mr BookMan I love it when you talk quackers !!!!

Was wondering how I was going to manage sneaking in a couple more duck photos without anyone noticing.whistling.gif

I had you in mind when I posted Shaggy biggrin.png

• Like 1

Sugar tree? Is that the name of the farm?

Regards.

biggrin.png I should have explained that, I am so used to hearing it.

It is cane sugar. When we first met my GF didnt know the English words for it and described it to me as 'Sugar Tree'. The name has simply stuck and that farm is referred to as the Sugar Tree Farm. The other farm is the Rice Farm.

Here is a couple of photo's of a neighbours Jack Fruit tree.This tree is loaded every year with above average sized fruit.

While I have seen individual fruit much larger elsewhere,this tree is consistently above average size.

My dog Abhisit manages to get into the 1st one while he's checking out the next doors chooks.If he wasn't on a leash,they

would be dead meat by now.

attachicon.gifJackfruit.jpg attachicon.gifJackfruit 1.jpg

attachicon.gifJackfruit2.jpg attachicon.gifJackfruit 3.jpg

attachicon.gifJackfruit 4.jpg

Nice blemish free specimens! ..... great photo quality too, Ron! thumbsup.gif

• Like 1