Farm Photos

shaggy1969

Cheers lads, I'll check out the thread and see about trying to load from the cloud, as I usually store stuff in Picsa - just in case the laptop or mobile go walkabout...weird how it doesn't full size photos uploaded from your PC but does from the net, wonder why that is...ah well not a web site programmer so my xml and html skills aren't all that so probably any explanation will be over my head laugh.png

Hello Bodrules

Thanks for sharing your photos and may I second Davids warm welcome to the farming forum thumbsup.gif

Thank you also for you compliment regarding my photos....but for me it is purely beginners luck sad.png ....unlike VF and many of the other posters on this thread.

BTW, Another cracking sunset photo David48

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My apologies for not labeling my photos today wai.gif

1st photo..... A family (four generations ranging from 13 - 85 years) from our town working that were kind enough to stop to chat with us for a while and allow me to take some photos. (more to come)

2nd photo....was taken at a place called Taa Lai Lot on the border between Kalasin and Udon and forms part of the Lam Pao Dam (tâa....harbour, lăi....flows, lòt.....tube)

3rd photo.... was taken at a friends farm near the families land

4th photo.... was taken at one of the dairy/breeding farms we went to visit at a town called Ban Khok Lam.

• Like 2

RBH ... I really enjoyed your photo-set on catching your fishes.

The Farm Father did likewise just recently, but his was to transfer the juvenile Plan Nin to the larger grow out pond.

Ron ... always love watching a tractor do it's stuff.

• Like 2

^^ Excellent photo ... like the Tractor Sun-set and the Boss Dog photo ... this one 'speaks' to me ... thumbsup.gif

OH ... DAL's on a wee holiday and will be back soon.

DAL's always on a wee holiday! tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Great pics above guys... especially like Ron's method with the Dragon Fruit, I spied one near my house today, so may see if I can get a cutting or two and try growing! thumbsup.gif

Shaggy's pic really jumps out ... great shot!

• Like 1

^^ Excellent photo ... like the Tractor Sun-set and the Boss Dog photo ... this one 'speaks' to me ... thumbsup.gif

OH ... DAL's on a wee holiday and will be back soon.

Great pics above guys... especially like Ron's method with the Dragon Fruit, I spied one near my house today, so may see if I can get a cutting or two and try growing! thumbsup.gif

See ...... here he is! wink.pngwhistling.gif

2013-04-21-590.jpg

• Like 1

See ...... here he is! wink.pngwhistling.gif

Jimmy asking for it.....coffee1.gif But don't forget, Shaggy asked us to remain civil.

Edited by Dancealot
  • Like 1