Now This Is Weird..

chanchao

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This picture just about says it all, spot the look of the 3 women in the background. Now that is either really shitty food they are eating or the are not very impressed with Bambi

a7nf.jpg

or maybe they can see what she had for breakfast! :o

56191358.IMG_3977.jpg

hey nice butt ... for a farang girl

Surely this is the shortest skirt that you can get within the limits of its definition...Or am I wrong? Any counter-examples out there?

does it qualify for a skirt? dont know, dont care, just wish we could see more girls wearing them!!

Her attire looks completly in place in Samui, it's a lot more subtle than some of the gear the lady bars wear, unless of course they are sporting a football shirt & hot pants with spice girl boots, which is always a good look & so demure & lady like :o Seriously though, she obviously likes the attention & does this in a lot of other places. If men can ride around topless with their big fat bellies haning out or middle aged farangs in speedos & thongs or barely there bikinis, then thank god for young, good looking girls like this with great bodies to give a bit of balance. :D And FYI, every farang man caught in the photo looking at her don't seem to have a problem with her skirt :D:D

56191358.IMG_3977.jpg

hey nice butt ... for a farang girl

Surely this is the shortest skirt that you can get within the limits of its definition...Or am I wrong? Any counter-examples out there?

does it qualify for a skirt? dont know, dont care, just wish we could see more girls wearing them!!

Yep..."A skirt is the part of a garment, such as a dress or coat, that hangs freely from the waist down" (dictionary.com) :o

Yep..."A skirt is the part of a garment, such as a dress or coat, that hangs freely from the waist down" (dictionary.com) :o

Yeah, you might be right....like these?

LaoPo

Wasn't gonna comment on this topic.... but what's weird? I find it sad! This garment :o skirt, whatever you call it..... does not hang freely. It is stiff and unfeminine just like the wearer..... she is a disgrace! (sorry guys). Age will weary her. This Bambi obviously does not care for herself. Her body is not athletic and her face is not beautiful. Imagine her in another ten years?

Beauty shines from within..... poor woman! :D

Wasn't gonna comment on this topic.... but what's weird? I find it sad! This garment :o skirt, whatever you call it..... does not hang freely. It is stiff and unfeminine just like the wearer..... she is a disgrace! (sorry guys). Age will weary her. This Bambi obviously does not care for herself. Her body is not athletic and her face is not beautiful. Imagine her in another ten years?

I don't think I'd like to know what 'shines from within' this girl. She is definitely a two condom necessity. :D

Girls who dress provocatively in order to attract attention, don't usually have much to offer.

In her case, she is making her living from men/women who choose to pay for whatever it is she is selling.

The silly part is that she has come to Thailand to do it. Most Thai girls could chew her up and spit her out.

I agree, she's trying too hard! And yes, true beauty does come from within. Imagine her in 10-15 years, well, she'll still be the same except the expression "mutton dressed up as lamb" will be applicable.

Girls dressed like this seldom have much else to offer...

Edited by suegha

I think what is being implied is we would like to see you in that outfit. :D

ohh gimme a breakkkkkkk :D

being a doc .. im rich enuf...!!

i can buy a skirt longer than that 2 cm :D:D

It looks by your avatar you need 2cm on that top your wearing to keep those puppys in! lol :o

The Dude would like to say that he doesn't mind what this chick is wearing. The Dude thinks this chick is hot. He wouldn't care if chicks walk around naked or in turtle necks. The bottom line here is that The Dude digs chicks royally. He digs them with a nice new unused shovel. Who can dig that?

The Dude would like to say that he doesn't mind what this chick is wearing. The Dude thinks this chick is hot. He wouldn't care if chicks walk around naked or in turtle necks. The bottom line here is that The Dude digs chicks royally. He digs them with a nice new unused shovel. Who can dig that?

Dude, are you a pro-wrsetler, cos you sure do talk like one.

It's definition lies somewhere between a skirt and a belt.

A skelt? :D

you ajught to patent it before someone starts selling them on Sukhumvit road.....

:o

great idea! And if they still sell it on Sukhumvit you will get them for copyright infringement, sure you will!

Back to topic: For a belt it is still a bit long, I think...may we have a pic with a belt only for comparison? (and nothing else....)

/edit: schpelling get difficult after some Tiger kwat yai... :D

Edited by raro

I like the Skelt idea...

However this is turning more into an ass fetish topic rather than a blonde bimbo on samui trying to be a 2nd class model! The curly perm never did nothing for me the 1st time round... :o

:D

Edited by lopburiguy