Phuket Police Release Sketch Of Resort Safe Box Heist Robber

webfact

I thought it was reported he had a "mid eastern" apperance.

Looks like Mr Incredible!

Aw you beat me to it, but he does look like Mr. Incredible. Crime fighting obviously doesn't pay as well as crime committing.

Don't bother doing a composite image of the other guy, it will be the same as the first one. (all farangs look the same, don't they)?
  • Like 1

I doubt he is Danish, he might be living in Denmark but Danish NO!!

If a Thai move to Denmark with her husband and obtain a Danish passport after 7 years, she will still be Thai, she will always be Thai.

If I move to Thailand and obtain a Thai passport, I will still be Danish, I will always be Danish.

If I get kids in Thailand with a Danish wife, the kids will not be Thai, they will be Danish.

If I get kids in Thailand with my Thai wife, the kids will not be Thai, they will be half Thai.

I doubt this guy is Danish....

he has a Danish passport and the laws of Denmark say he's Danish, therefore he is Danish. You may not like the fact and the actions he has committed but he is still Danish. We live in a multi cultural, multi ethnic world where you can no longer judge someone on the basis of their ethnicity. Thailand has it's own rules, does not make them the most ideal role model to base an argument upon. Lets face it this guy is no worse than that drunken Dane who tried to run a road block in Pattaya.

If a Thai move to Denmark with her husband and obtain a Danish passport after 7 years, she will still be Thai, she will always be Thai.

If I move to Thailand and obtain a Thai passport, I will still be Danish, I will always be Danish.

If I get kids in Thailand with a Danish wife, the kids will not be Thai, they will be Danish.

If I get kids in Thailand with my Thai wife, the kids will not be Thai, they will be half Thai.

he has a Danish passport and the laws of Denmark say he's Danish, therefore he is Danish. You may not like the fact and the actions he has committed but he is still Danish. We live in a multi cultural, multi ethnic world where you can no longer judge someone on the basis of their ethnicity. Thailand has it's own rules, does not make them the most ideal role model to base an argument upon. Lets face it this guy is no worse than that drunken Dane who tried to run a road block in Pattaya.

Folks, the man in the picture - for ethnicity purposes- cannot be Chinese, Indian or African. He looks very European even Nordic if police reports are correct.

www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/70837/danish-driver-arrested-police-officer-shot-bizarre-south-pattaya-incident/

A picture is worth a thousand words when it comes to ethnicity - Not counting a Passport please !

I was at the scene. After shooting off the car tyres, as well as, shooting off a leg which got in the way - I told my fellow policemen "The Dane in Spain is looking for a brain".

Edited by FlamingBull

Be careful, that is racism after Danish Law - so he IS Danish sad.png