Good Service At Phitsanulok Immigration Appreciated

Over the last seven years I have experienced the processing of visas both "retirement" and "Marriage" extensions in several offices. I want to acknowledge the excellent service provided currently by the Phitsanulok immigration office. The office is efficient, friendly and well maintained. I appreciate the service provided.

yes i to have had good service at korat immigration,it only takes a little bit of politeness,yes sir and thank you,but some people that i have seen ranting and raving ask to be mucked about,i have watched officers take note who they are,and they dont forget a face.

Over the last seven years I have experienced the processing of visas both "retirement" and "Marriage" extensions in several offices. I want to acknowledge the excellent service provided currently by the Phitsanulok immigration office. The office is efficient, friendly and well maintained. I appreciate the service provided.

Yes, I agree about the current excellent service from Phisanulok - may it well continue. They have improved it totally beyond recognition from my initial experiences not so very long ago. Many congratulations are in order!

Just completed retirement extension + re-entry permit at this office.

Great service, friendly, and straight down the line in requirements as per police regs. In and out in 30 mins and that included waiting my turn!

Just for the record I supplied:

1. Letter from UK Embassy for income.

2. Copy of passport, main page and Thai Visa page(its a new passort)

3. Copy of arrivals/departure card.

4. Copy of home rental contract(not asked for but officer used it to record my address)

5. Relevant fees for extension + permit.

Finally before leaving I confirmed that the Phitsanulok office accept postal 90 day reports.......the officer even detailed what I needed to send i.e along with TM 47 photocopies of passport pages containing extension stamp and personal details + arivals/departure card. No mention was made regarding time to send in such reports. So I asked, he replied, "before the due date!" No mention of 14 days early etc I have seen from other members.

Last year, I changed over to an extension based on marriage.

Phisanulok offered to enlist me on a pilot scheme deal where, for 1k up front, they gave me 4 x 90 day envelopes, stamped and addressed to them, in which I only needed to return my previous 90 day extension receipt and they would handle the rest. They also started my new 90 day period from the date of my visit, rather than waiting for the (earlier) expiry of my then current 90 day period.

My 1st subsequent 90 day receipt actually came through the mail unsolicited - and they even sent me a New Year card!

How's that for service!

I have nothing but praise for the friendly, proactive actions of Phisanulok's current staff.

Long may it continue.

R21