• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Porames: 'I wish I was the one who died'

By Coconuts Bangkok

0-578x385.jpg

Porames: 'I wish I was the one who died' Photo: Dailynews

BANGKOK: -- At 3:10PM yesterday, Channel 3 actor Porames “Phee” Singhpho reported to the Thonglor police station to hear an additional charge of premeditated murder. His bail was also raised by THB300,000. The charge was brought against him after the death of his friend Nopphadol “Ae” Athibuy, who died after sustaining a gunshot wound to the head during an altercation with Phee last Thursday night.

“I sincerely apologize for what I have done. If I could turn back time, I would not have done so or I should have been the one who died,” the 33-year-old actor said.

That was the only oral statement Phee made to the media before entering the station. However, Phee’s lawyer later distributed written statements to reporters, [more...]

Full story: http://www.coconutsb...e-one-who-died/

-- COCONUTS Bangkok 2013-01-22

footer_n.gif

The CCTV footage shows unequivocally that they were not 'wrestling' for the gun and it was murder. It all depends how many copies of the CCTV clips have been leaked, and whether those people will do the right thing with them, should a cover up be started.

"He was charged with attempted murder, possession of a firearm and unlawful shooting of a firearm in a public space, and was released on THB200,000 bail."

They guy died from the gunshot wound ... shouldn't the charge be murder?

No worries, guy will pay the dead persons family a few mill and be on his way

“I sincerely apologize for what I have done. If I could turn back time, I would not have done so or I should have been the one who died,” the 33-year-old actor said.

This is similar to the statement I made to my friend after my ex and I divorced. "If I could turn back time, I would not have done so or you should have been the one who married this bi^ch".

• Like 1

How much that he does a runner, the bail is not that much for a TV star, and I bet them let him keep his passport.

i think you may over estimate just how much some of these "tv stars" actually make.

Funny that one of the stars I know had to do a presentation for the Lady Gaga figure at Madame Tussauds, if I remember correctly she was paid 30,000baht, and was there for about 1 hour.

• Like 1

How much that he does a runner, the bail is not that much for a TV star, and I bet them let him keep his passport.

i think you may over estimate just how much some of these "tv stars" actually make.

Funny that one of the stars I know had to do a presentation for the Lady Gaga figure at Madame Tussauds, if I remember correctly she was paid 30,000baht, and was there for about 1 hour.

I was down in Bangkok two weeks ago. Went to a nearby bar. Struck up a conversation with a Thai guy. His Benz was outside. He told me he could arrange a meeting with most any of the so called movie stars at a hotel lounge for drinks and I would be introduced to them. It would cost me B5,000 for a 10 minute conversation with them. I told him I would keep in touch.

This is turning into a bountiful time for the Thong Lor police -with the Red Bull case still on the books and now this case falling into their laps it looks like 2013 could be a very rewarding year. As for Khun Phee wanting to die, I've seen him on TV and he dies on stage every time.

The CCTV footage shows unequivocally that they were not 'wrestling' for the gun and it was murder. It all depends how many copies of the CCTV clips have been leaked, and whether those people will do the right thing with them, should a cover up be started.

Is there CCTV footage in the public domain, or is your statement based on a media report?

Is there CCTV footage in the public domain, or is your statement based on a media report?

My statement is based on knowing people who work at the building and have seen the footage.

My statement is based on knowing people who work at the building and have seen the footage.

It will be interesting to see what transpires then, whether they are told to shut up, threatened or offered financial reward to stay schtum.

Like the Mercedes driver ploughing down the people alighting from a bus due to his incensed road rage at the bus driver, the heir to a fortune, the son of a certain policeman executing a fellow cop in a disco and the other activities of certain well connected 'bodies'. Solution? Enter a monastery, shave the head, take robes, do penance, add a bit of cash to the bowl and gain some merit, pay off the police and no more will be heard. dam_n I love this country and how the 'system' works. But ya gotta have da money and connections... thumbsup.gif

Edited by Locationthailand

Prison? They can't send a TV-star to prison, that's obvious. It's dangerous there. He could get hurt . Not clean either. Do you want his silky, white hands to get dirty? No, no, no, prisons in Thailand are for bad people, those with little or no income... and foreigners. Not for nice guys who say "I'm sorry" in the most polite way possible.

• Like 1