Business Cards

KC 71

where's Huai Khrae?

Huai Khrai (Thai: ห้วยไคร้, pronounced [hûaj.kʰráj]; Northern Thai: pronounced [hűaj.xáj]) is a village and tambon (subdistrict) of Mae Sai District, in Chiang Rai Province, Thailand.[1] In 2005 it had a total population of 7,609 people. The tambon contains 11 villages.

Hi why not print them yourself if you got a computer with Microsoft office the sub program publisher will practically do it for you not very hard to do at all ask for help if you have any problems the program has dozens of different blank business cards to choose from all you need to do is fill in the spaces with your information print them onto a fairly thick photo glossy photo paper it prints 10 cards per a 4 sheet.

Not where you are, but there is a guy at the CR Big C at the foot of the travelator who does them.

At Big C Chiang Rai, the downstairs place by the escalator is ok, but he made several small mistakes on an order I had with him. Be sure to 'proof', in person, everything/every time - even if they assure you over the phone 'no problem, everything is fixed.'

Edited by maidu

Not where you are, but there is a guy at the CR Big C at the foot of the travelator who does them.

At Big C Chiang Rai, the downstairs place by the escalator is ok, but he made several small mistakes on an order I had with him. Be sure to 'proof', in person, everything/every time - even if they assure you over the phone 'no problem, everything is fixed.'

The guy made a stamp for me, with no issues. Straight up guy :)