60,000 Baht Theft From Central Pattaya Convenience Store

Rimmer

60,000 Baht theft from Central Pattaya convenience store

steal-21.jpg

PATTAYA:--The 66 year old owner of a convenience store in Central Pattaya reported a 60,000 Baht theft of cash in the early hours of Tuesday.

Police were called to the store located in Soi 13 off Pattaya Third Road just after 2.30am and met with the owner, Khun Oobon, who was alone at the time of the alleged theft.

She explained that a Thai man wearing a woolen hat, entered her store and intended to purchase many items with a combined value of over 1,300 Baht. Khun Oobon was asked by the man if she had a box to put the items in. She went out to the back of the store but forgot to take her bag with her which contained the money and her bank cards.

Full story:http://www.pattayaon...venience-store/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2013-01-23

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Somebody needs to tell this lady about a thing called banks.

Maybe she was going to deposit the money in the morning, when the banks open.

That'll be right......................the little old lady in the convenience store had taken 60,000 Baht on Monday, and was just waiting for the banks to open on Tuesday!!!clap2.gif

• Like 2

That is some scary store.... Even a cat would get lost in there.... cheesy.gif

Things of value I can identify from the pictures:

- Lighters 12 Baht

- Straws: free

- M150: 10-15 THB.

- Lao Khao.... cheesy.gif

60K THB and she leaves the bag on the counter with a customer wearing a woolen hat...... Yea... Sure... Makes perfect sense..

• Like 1

That is some scary store.... Even a cat would get lost in there.... cheesy.gif

Things of value I can identify from the pictures:

- Lighters 12 Baht

- Straws: free

- M150: 10-15 THB.

- Lao Khao.... cheesy.gif

60K THB and she leaves the bag on the counter with a customer wearing a woolen hat...... Yea... Sure... Makes perfect sense..

You missed the B20 bottle of fish sauce on the counter...she surely sells at least 40-50k worth of that a day :)

Probably had a bad nite at the gambling den and needed an excuse for hubby for the missing money!

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

Ok, Ok, you guys are right, she is a drug dealer, or maybe a mafia boss, who knows. I guess my reading ability is bad, because I just cannot see where it says that she left her bag on the counter! The bag was left somewhere, but it dosent say where. Amazing how in just a few replies, the story can get turned around. No one really knows how long it took her to make that 60k, no one except all the good posters in TV.

• Like 1