Cheap Exercise Machines In Chiang Mai

pinayinchiangmai

Seriously, if it's cheap, you won't use it for long. I have found that just doing sets of push-ups squats, and a core exercise such as planks, will benefit you both from a strength and a cardio standpoint. Figure out a way to add a pull-up bar and you will really be set.

Thanks for all your responses. I actually wanted to go to the gym but I don't know if there are female-friendly gyms near our place. I'm specifically looking for an airclimber or body slender machine. I have it in my home country (Philippines) but not quite sure if I can find those in Chiang mai.

Edited by pinayinchiangmai

some newer condo come with small gym, forget about going to public where u can have gym facility at home thumbsup.gif

My condo comes with an excellent stair machine. Down one flight of fire escape stairs, across the building, down the inside flight of stairs, back across to the fire escape ... 12th floor to the 2nd floor and back up again. Five round trips takes about an hour. All included in the price of the condo. smile.png

David

Edited by Genericnic
  • Like 2

Thanks for all your responses. I actually wanted to go to the gym but I don't know if there are female-friendly gyms near our place.

Do you mean a lesbian gym?

the Dongtawan central is female friendly. I personally would rather see them spending the time on the upkeep of the equipment. But then again I am just being a fussy old codger unable to adjust to the new age.sad.png