Superbowl & Pro Bowl In Bkk

USNret

Hi, I'm in town for a few weeks. I'm looking for a pub or restaurant where I can watch the Pro Bowl (on Monday, Jan 28) and Superbowl (the following Monday) with a crowd of like-minded guys. Preferably somewhere that serves a decent breakfast or pub food. Somewhere along Sukhumvit would be great. Any suggestions?

I stopped by Bourbon Street today to confirm their plans. They, too, are planning a breakfast buffet starting at 6:00 AM. They are taking reservations which includes holding the table or seat of your choice. I've got a place at the bar reserved. Buffet costs 550 baht and includes coffee, tea & juice. Stronger drinks are 100 baht.

www.facebook.com/bourbonstbkk

Was going to sunrise tacos on soi 12 for the regular season games and it was cool. Good service and all you can drink coffee for those 4 am games. Couldn't get sound for some reason on the pro bowl game, so going to strikers for SB. Too important to miss. Thanks bkkvet

Saw a sign at Bullys Bar btwn soi 2 and 4 on sukhumvit this week offering superbowl party for 500 baht. No idea what is included in that price.

I asm hoping stickman Sunday column will have a more complete list of offerings.

Edited by farangene

• 2 weeks later...