Judo

Nigelmartin

A six week beginners Judo course will start shortly in Chiang Mai. Qualifed 5thDan National Coach wll be running the course. Junior class will be from 5yrs to 10 yrs, 10 yrs to 16yrs and seniors 16 upwards. Please contact Nigel on 019264210 or e-mail nigelcrofts"yours.com. Classes will be limited to 30 students.

A six week beginners Judo course will start shortly in Chiang Mai. Qualifed 5thDan National Coach wll be running the course. Junior class will be from 5yrs to 10 yrs, 10 yrs to 16yrs and seniors 16 upwards. Please contact Nigel on 019264210 or e-mail nigelcrofts"yours.com. Classes will be limited to 30 students.

I am glad that there will be a beginners course. I assume that there is a judo club in Chiang Mai so that beginners will be able to train after the course ends.

I have been looking for a judo club and wonder whether you can assist. I am a qualified coach and former British international representative.

The Judo Club is a new club. I have been trying myself to find a club, given up so I have decided to try and start one myself and hope there is enough interest. The club is located at the FT gym above the Rimping super market. I 'm currently making some mats and will be checking them tomorrow. If you want to get involved and meet up I will be at the Gym tomorrow (Tuesday 28thFeb) at 1pm. The club should be up and running in the next month. Let you know when I have more details

Nigel

The Judo Club is a new club. I have been trying myself to find a club, given up so I have decided to try and start one myself and hope there is enough interest. The club is located at the FT gym above the Rimping super market. I 'm currently making some mats and will be checking them tomorrow. If you want to get involved and meet up I will be at the Gym tomorrow (Tuesday 28thFeb) at 1pm. The club should be up and running in the next month. Let you know when I have more details

Nigel

Edited by wanvisa

Nigel

I couldn't make it today. Very keen to train or help with coaching. Will be back in CM in April. Please keep me up date with developments!

[email protected]

Cheers.