3 Frenchmen Mistakenly Beaten By Brutal Mixx Bouncers In Pattaya Walking Street

webfact

Frenchmen Mistakenly Beaten By Brutal MiXX Bouncers

b.jpg

Three French tourists reported being beaten by five security guards in the MiXX Discotheque on Walking Street. The victims claimed the guards had mistakenly assumed they had thrown ice in the disco, and savagely beat them with batons, brass knuckles and stun guns.

PATTAYA – January 27, 2013 [PDN]; A report of three French tourists being beaten by bouncers at a Walking Street disco was received by Pol. Sub. Lt. Nakornrach Nonseelard, investigative officer on duty, Pattaya police station.

The three victims came to the police station to file the complaint. They were identified as Mr. Dardouri Djemee, age 39; Mr. Kaamouchi Jamel, age 27; and Mr. Djemat Mohamed, age 24. Both Mr. Dardouri and Mr. Kaamouchi are employees of the France airport.

They said that about 5 a.m. that morning, they were beaten by five bouncers in the MiXX Discotheque on Walking Street near the Laem Balihai pier.

Mr. Dardour said they were celebrating a birthday party with friends at the disco. While they were enjoying themselves at the party, a group of foreigners reportedly threw ice at another group of foreign tourists.

The injured tourists complained to the security guards in the disco, who thought the trouble makers were the birthday party group. The guards then used their batons, brass knuckles and electric stuns to start beating the Frenchmens’ group.

Full story: http://www.pattayada...-mixx-bouncers/

-- Pattaya Daily News 2013-01-28

footer_n.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Both Mr. Dardouri and Mr. Kaamouchi are employees of the France airport."

Well there you go, I guess the bouncers had their luggage damaged on a recent trip to Paris. Maybe they came out with the old line, "Do you realise I work at a French Airport" that always irks me and tips me over the edge.

• Like 2

Tourist and foreigner need to be extra careful in such places, best is to go with some local friends in case of any problem at least no language issue......otherwise, you will just need to take risk while enjoying in other country, remember this is not your own country and sure don't expect people understand what you say and do what you expect them to do as in your own country.

Just my 2 cents. wai.gif

• Like 1

IMHO Thai bouncers, along with the vast majority of people in the LOS, are very slow to resort to violence. Erroneous or not, if they thought the frenchmen were the instigators, they would not have started by launching an attack, but by a more civil approach. Most likely what happened is an over-aggressive reaction by the possibly innocent French tourists which escalated when they refused to cooperate. It is so easy in this country to avoid trouble, but I would guess the group were sick of being treated as if they were active members of Al Qaeda and reacted the wrong way.

Peterdarby have you had your head in a hole somewhere. "Bouncers slow to resort to violence"....maybe you don't realise that there is attack or altercation involving bouncers every night on Walking Str and sometimes more. A lot of these guys are pack violent and know that 99% of the time the police will not even bother investigating unless the tourist files a complaint, even then it's a few baht fine and a handshake. You are right in your assumption that most people who are assaulted by these thugs will try to fight back in some way, but then the pack instinct takes over and they get stomped. True story dude.

Whats the name of the other place, Insomnia?

Pattaya, just keeps getting better and better by the day, you really couldnt make this shit up.

Mixx, thats the place that charges 160 baht for an 8 baht bottle of water isnt it?

• Like 1

Why are the bouncers armed with batons, mace and stun guns, Were they expecting a riot? Why are they assaulting patrons rather than asking them to leave. I wonder if its the same bouncer that chased the English guys off the pier into the water?

Thailand the hub of tourist violence.

• Like 2

I have had friends assaulted in Walking Street for absolutely no reason and the 'pack' mentality is prevalent and rife. These cowards deserve to be zapped and brass knuckled as well - a taste of their own medicine may teach them the errors of their ways. But 0500 and obviously sober holiday makers from the French airport - probably (likely) a lot of arrogance was involved backed up by booze.

• Like 2

Tourist and foreigner need to be extra careful in such places, best is to go with some local friends in case of any problem at least no language issue......otherwise, you will just need to take risk while enjoying in other country, remember this is not your own country and sure don't expect people understand what you say and do what you expect them to do as in your own country.

Just my 2 cents. wai.gif

And where do you think most make local friends?

IMHO Thai bouncers, along with the vast majority of people in the LOS, are very slow to resort to violence. Erroneous or not, if they thought the frenchmen were the instigators, they would not have started by launching an attack, but by a more civil approach. Most likely what happened is an over-aggressive reaction by the possibly innocent French tourists which escalated when they refused to cooperate.

I'd put money on it that is exactly what happened

Ah - Stalking Street the SAFE Tourist area wher 500 + Police are making it a ZERO crime area.

BUT the local bouncers can be armed with Stun Guns , Brass Knuckles , Batons ??? Yahooooo !

That'll stop crime & anti socialbehaviour.

Especially when you see the 'Training" the Club Security receive............................555

sad.png

IMHO Thai bouncers, along with the vast majority of people in the LOS, are very slow to resort to violence. Erroneous or not, if they thought the frenchmen were the instigators, they would not have started by launching an attack, but by a more civil approach. Most likely what happened is an over-aggressive reaction by the possibly innocent French tourists which escalated when they refused to cooperate. It is so easy in this country to avoid trouble, but I would guess the group were sick of being treated as if they were active members of Al Qaeda and reacted the wrong way.

how long have you been here or do you go to bed at 4.00pm each day and wake up in the morning and say what a wonderful safe place

I don't think that there was any mistake ,they intended to beat someone...... they seem to think beating customers is ok? Brass knuckles? Batons? <deleted>?

What happened to: "Could you kindly leave, Sir? Your custom is no longer welcome here.? Or a local equivalent.

How about licences for security, codes of conduct, legal training in use of force allowed? Oh, I forgot, that would involve common sense.

"common sense" is something that is not in abundance among many of the locals sick.gif

• Like 2

All those upstanding gentlemen linked to the police in world's biggest open air brothel will get away with everything including the many murders and extortion. Just stay away from Pattaya and Phuket there are so many better places in Thailand. Those places are so incredibly screwed up that you don't want to be found dead over there.

• Like 1

Obviously French "racaille" when I read their names... I wouldn't be surprised if they started the fire or didn't know when was time to walk away.. I guess they didn't expect the Thai bouncers to go wild coffee1.gif

Wow you got all that just from a name? How do you work out a person is a thug/bogan or deadbeat just by reading a name? Not saying your wrong, would love to know how you determine someones psychological profile from a name.wink.png

Obviously French "racaille" when I read their names... I wouldn't be surprised if they started the fire or didn't know when was time to walk away.. I guess they didn't expect the Thai bouncers to go wild coffee1.gif

Wow you got all that just from a name? How do you work out a person is a thug/bogan or deadbeat just by reading a name? Not saying your wrong, would love to know how you determine someones psychological profile from a name.wink.png

The fact that they are French is enough, I have lived in Thailand for 7 years, and have never had any trouble with anyone, been to France for 3 days and a policeman started shouting at me for taking a photo of the Eiffel Tower from about half a mile away, was grabbed by a uniformed security guy for sitting on the steps waiting for my GF in the toilet area of a shopping mall, there was no one else around, who knows what would have happened if my GF hadn't come out of the toilet then.