Accomodation Below 10,000 A Month?

Ben9

I plan on moving to Thailand in May for a few (about 3 or 4) months before heading to Philipinnes or Nepal, was wondering if anyone could P.M any details of places to stay aroundr 10,000baht a month on Phuket ( preferably around the 6000/7000 mark even better!!) . Hotels, Bungalows, apartments, etc

Does'nt matter where abouts on the island, I enjoy seclusion as much as being central

Ideally it would have hot water and WIFI, maybe even a T.V.

I understand that may be asking a lot so If you know somewhere thats cheap but is low on amenities I would be intrested in hearing about it too, I'm not looking for a place to settle down in, just to somewhere to kill a few months hanging out.

I know the best thing I could do is wait until I am there and take a spin round, and I will do that, I am just looking for some places to start, and if its even possible to get a half decent place at those prices.

P.M Me please

Thanks in Advance

find the area u want to live in FIRST than look, easy to find a one bedroom condo/studio in any area of Phuket for that price.

All would have a tv, cable ( u might have to pay), 90% would have hot water, ur choice air con or fan would make a price diferance

Phuket town or Patong 6-8,000/month easy as May is low season

I have a 2 bedrom house in kamala with 2 bathrooms and air con for 10,000.

Nepa/Phil? big dif, Lived in Nepal and loved it an would return in a heart beat if they had a beach

Phil NEVER going back

find the area u want to live in FIRST than look, easy to find a one bedroom condo/studio in any area of Phuket for that price.

All would have a tv, cable ( u might have to pay), 90% would have hot water, ur choice air con or fan would make a price diferance

Phuket town or Patong 6-8,000/month easy as May is low season

I have a 2 bedrom house in kamala with 2 bathrooms and air con for 10,000.

Nepa/Phil? big dif, Lived in Nepal and loved it an would return in a heart beat if they had a beach

Phil NEVER going back

Nepal is a place I always wanted to go,I will be headin both Nepal and Phils, just not sure which order, it's intresting you say that about Phil, why is that? To me the Beaches look amazing, people seem generally nice and friendly, woman beautiful and cheaper than Thailand,, whats the catch?!

Poverty everywhere an although they speak english they are constantly trying to rip u off, ( at least before as i have not been back since 1987)

Worst food in Asia ( even worse than Cambodia where the food is not that great). IT is not cheaper than Thailand unless u spend all ur time in Phuket or Bangkok.

Getting very overbuilt

Just when i was there felt like everyone an their mothers wants out,

Now Nepal!!!!

wonderfull people and great country but u MUST get out of the valley ( Kathmandu-Pokhara) but dont head up there till mid-end Sept