14 Year Old Driver Impaled On Bike-Stand In South Pattaya Solo Road Accident

Rimmer

14 year old driver impaled on bike-stand in South Pattaya solo road accident

PATTAYA:--A 14 year old boy was impaled on his parent’s motorbike on Monday Night in a single-vehicle road accident on the Sukhumvit Road in South Pattaya.

Police and rescue services were called to the stretch of road at 8.30pm and assisted the 14 year old High School Student who had reportedly hit a pothole in the road and fell onto the tarmac. As he fell he became impaled on the bike-stand and was dragged approximately 50 meters along the street.

The boy, who should not have been driving such a vehicle at his age, was not wearing a helmet and witnesses reported seeing him drive at speed and he was seemingly unaware of the 200 meter stretch of poorly constructed road

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/72219/14-year-driver-impaled-bike-stand-south-pattaya-solo-road-accident/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2013-01-29

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

The boy, who should not have been driving such a vehicle at his age

Oh come on, how else could a 14yo go about scoring some weed or drinking alcohol in this town at 8.30pm. :(

arrest and fine the parents....lets see if they get passed the tea money fine.....but whatever it takes to get stupid kids off the road works for me

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

The boy, who should not have been driving such a vehicle at his age

Oh come on, how else could a 14yo go about scoring some weed or drinking alcohol in this town at 8.30pm. sad.png

Where did it say he was doing that? You haven't just made it up have you?

It’s sarcasm, from the Greek, sarkasmos. It means that you aren’t really saying what you mean, but people will get your point. Wait, I just made that up. :(

And not one mention of a crackdown on the obvious.

Stop and fine innocent motorists but sit by and ignore truly dangerous and illegal behaviour UNTIL something happens. The mind boggles.

its the Thai way...... it was meant to be....do not mess with fate

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app