Another Narrow Miss - Cctv In China

WonnabeBiker

This afternoon near Bang Bua Thong on Thanon Ban Kruai-Sai Noi I saw one of those old long nosed Isuzu trucks lose one of it's rear axles with wheels and turn over just like the truck in this video. This morning driving through Chonlada I saw a taxi drive at high speed into the rear of a stationary pickup waiting to turn right. It's a warzone out there.

one sunday when riding from khon kaen to bkk i saw countless accidents including nothing less than a full sized bus on its side in the central reservation ditch and about 200km later a van on its roof

then i saw a silver mitsubishi car which hit a metre high pile of gravel in a lane which was closed for road works but he must of thought it was still the overtaking lane and and while passing that an ambulance was attending and someone was being admistered on a drip and we got practically run off the road by people pulling left because the ambulance stopped in the fast lane and all the zooming cars had to make a sharp left to avoid it

coming into bkk was another massive jam because someone in a jeep had crushed the back of the vehicle in front somehow and caused a 3 car pile up

all this on one 500km journey...... on a sunday when most people arent even driving ..whistling.gif

A while ago we were coming from Sukhumvit Road onto the loop that takes you onto Sirinagarindra Rd at about 2.00am and we passed one of the most horrific traffic axcidents i have ever seen but never heard anything more about it. (maybe it was hushed up) A truck carring two containers had come into the loop and overturned and the containers were laying on at least three cars and partially crushed a forth car that would have been waiting for the turn left into Sirinagarindra Road. We just happened to come along just after it happened. I could not imagine any survivors at all the way the cars were flattened..Scenes like that never seem to leave your memory. Absolutly horrible for the innocent people in the cars in the wrong place at the wrong time.