Food Photography

Dancealot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Curt1591 - You might want to take a peek at this pinned topic - Posting images. It will explain how to keep the "Attached Thumbnails" message from displaying in your posted image replies.

I will try better in future posts. But, just out of curiosity, since the image is still a "thumbnail", is it just that reading "Attached Thumbnails" is annoying?

post-84869-0-48379100-1359513152_thumb.j

I will try better in future posts. But, just out of curiosity, since the image is still a "thumbnail", is it just that reading "Attached Thumbnails" is annoying?

I'm just a neat freak and like things tidy. tongue.png No real affect on the forum otherwise.

@Curt1591 - You might want to take a peek at this pinned topic - Posting images. It will explain how to keep the "Attached Thumbnails" message from displaying in your posted image replies.

that looks bloody good, what is it?

that looks bloody good, what is it?

Just a salad at the aforementioned "Only You" restaurant.

This is a Jolly good Fred Theard. Thank you Moustache member. Your smelling could also be improved, try (mustache).

Now, back to the topic at hand

Backpackers Delights,

Banana Pancake, accompanied with a Leo Beer and the best thing in Thailand, Mossy Spray w00t.gif

large.jpg

The Spray is NOT to flavour the food nor the beer btw sick.gif. It's for your legs wink.png whilst dining in outdoor places.

Photo take in Kan whistling.gif

Win thumbsup.gif

This is a Jolly good Fred Theard. Thank you Moustache member. Your smelling could also be improved, try (mustache).

Now, back to the topic at hand

Backpackers Delights,

Photo take in Kan whistling.gif

Win thumbsup.gif

I'll take you up on that mustache, Mr. Kan...

Archived